It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KylieM: I had the games I got from sales, etc. but that was before when I had a bit more spare cash, so this guy offered to trade them for some games I was more interested in now. I think his Steam profile was rodaz, or something like this.

Sorry about this guys, when I get back from work I'll look into this more thoroughly.
Its cool but its hard to trade games with keys and hoping the person on the other side is legit and has a moral compass. It slowly destroys a persons willingness to be generous when scammers are as prevalent as they are.
Post edited January 08, 2013 by teshra
teshra: Its cool but its hard to trade games with keys and hoping the person on the other side is legit and has a moral compass. It slowly destroys a persons willingness to be generous when scammers are as prevalent as they are.
Just he seemed so honest and willing to help me out, I thought he was...

I found this in my history, it's his steam page thing, but I won't be able to try and contact him till I get home, sorry

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lolix1/
I think we need to be adding more to the known scammers list.
niniendowarrior:
I searched for 'scammers list' and came up with the 'known scammers' thread - is that what your talking about?

Because, I also had a quick look through it, and found this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post12 check the second link he posted...

Oh dear.
Oh dear, indeed. Hope you learn from this experience.

niniendowarrior:
KylieM: I searched for 'scammers list' and came up with the 'known scammers' thread - is that what your talking about?

Because, I also had a quick look through it, and found this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post12 check the second link he posted...

Oh dear.
niniendowarrior: Oh dear, indeed. Hope you learn from this experience.
I thought Steam had banned most of his profiles?
I wouldn't know.

niniendowarrior: Oh dear, indeed. Hope you learn from this experience.
sloganvirst: I thought Steam had banned most of his profiles?
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't know.
Ah, from that known scammer thread looks like they only got some.
Moving on. I would like to re-extend my offer in case anyone is interested in Metro 2033. If there are interested parties, I will post a test.
niniendowarrior: snip
As always, I appreciate your generosity! I already own Metro2033 and gave away my spare copy as well. I'm sure SOMEONE would like it!
Part of the reason I'm asking first is because I'm sure a lot of people have the game. Don't want to get bitten again even if my intentions were purely to give.

niniendowarrior: snip
Braussie: As always, I appreciate your generosity! I already own Metro2033 and gave away my spare copy as well. I'm sure SOMEONE would like it!
high rated
For Puzzles!
The Incredible Machine Mega Pack
NameGoo:
Is it not your brithday - surely you should be drowning in gifts instead (and maybe booze too?!).
NR but +1
NameGoo: For Puzzles!
The Incredible Machine Mega Pack
+1 already used, not by me.
NameGoo:
Sachys: Is it not your brithday - surely you should be drowning in gifts instead (and maybe booze too?!).
NR but +1
I'll drown later. :P