It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: LAST 1 - again sorry

This is on 1 key - Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
You should not be saying sorry while giving away games.. Thank you again Ian for your continued generosity.. Now that you have gone past 666 I can give you plus +1's so +1 :D

This is on 1 key - Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
I'll take it if no one else wants?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. My first one didn't appear right away for some reason.
Post edited January 05, 2013 by Malv0isin
high rated
all gone
Ian: all gone
Thanks for giving so much to the community Ian :)
With all that +1 I see we are past the number of the beast :D

Malv0isin: I'll take it if no one else wants?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. My first one didn't appear right away for some reason.
Check PM. :P I typed faster than my brain could think.

Huge props to Ian for the amazing giveaways!
I was to late for party :(

Still +1 ;P
CthuluIsSpy: Nevermind, ninjas beat me.
This is why I prefer Cowboys and Pirates to ninjas. xD
If you're genuinely interested in Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War GOTY, I can make an exception and I'll let you enter in my giveaway... 18 in rep is very close to 20... here, I'll help you: +1 ;)

Small Giveaway: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition (Steam)

(By the way, thanks Ian for your generosity, +1 too! ^_^)
Post edited January 05, 2013 by Azrael360
CthuluIsSpy: Nevermind, ninjas beat me.
This is why I prefer Cowboys and Pirates to ninjas. xD
Azrael360: If you're genuinely interested in Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War GOTY, I can make an exception and I'll let you enter in my giveaway... 18 in rep is very close to 20... here, I'll help you: +1 ;)

Small Giveaway: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition (Steam)

(By the way, thanks Ian for your generosity, +1 too! ^_^)
Malv0isin: I'll take it if no one else wants?

ThomasGoG: Check PM. :P I typed faster than my brain could think.

Huge props to Ian for the amazing giveaways!
Thanks ThomasGoG, PM received and coded redeemed. And of course, thank you Ian for your perpetual kindness!! +1s all around :)
CthuluIsSpy: Thanks :D
No problem! Exception added to my main post ;)
BXN3Q-2G2HD-T65KP
Thanks, but I already have it.
Man, dota is everywhere.
CthuluIsSpy: Thanks, but I already have it.
Man, dota is everywhere.
Lol,and Steam sells it for 28€ :D
Big_Boss: BXN3Q-2G2HD-T65KP
LOL, after some minutes and because nobody posted that it was redeemed, I decided to give it a shot, just to know which game was it... and it was DOTA 2, and I was the redeemer...! (:P)

My guess is everyone by now had DOTA 2 already...

Either way, thanks Big_Boss (although I wasn't looking for it...)
Post edited January 05, 2013 by Azrael360
Dota 2 Giveaway is active again

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/9000_dota_2_keys