It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For some reason, everytime I see DOTA, I think of...

Day of the Tentacle.

LOL.
niniendowarrior: For some reason, everytime I see DOTA, I think of...

Day of the Tentacle.

LOL.
I have tbh and say i think "what, more ******* keys" lmao :D
LOL. That would be my second thought! :D

EDIT: If I may give a plug... with the current list of Steam's sale right now, there's no excuse for people not to own Knights of the Old Republic and Tomb Raider Legends/Anniversary/Underworld. :D

Day of the Tentacle.

LOL.
Ian: I have tbh and say i think "what, more ******* keys" lmao :D
Post edited January 02, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: EDIT: If I may give a plug... with the current list of Steam's sale right now, there's no excuse for people not to own Knights of the Old Republic and Tomb Raider Legends/Anniversary/Underworld. :D
I have most of the Tomb Raider games, have KOTR 1, but not KOTR 2. I heard it's repetatively like the first one. Not able to get it this time around, but I'm sure it'll be on sale another time. :)

EDIT- And Day of the Tenticle was the game that hooked me onto adventure games for years. I used to think of it until the massive ammounts of DOTA 2 keys floating out there.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Braussie
niniendowarrior: LOL. That would be my second thought! :D

EDIT: If I may give a plug... with the current list of Steam's sale right now, there's no excuse for people not to own Knights of the Old Republic and Tomb Raider Legends/Anniversary/Underworld. :D

Ian: I have tbh and say i think "what, more ******* keys" lmao :D
niniendowarrior:
heheh! pretty much my thoughts - but i cant just leave them sitting there as someone will want them
It is okay not to own KOTR 2 because it's an unfinished mess. LOL. I played half way through and the only thing Atton Ran says is: "Wanna play Pazaak?" RAGE QUIT! LOL

niniendowarrior: EDIT: If I may give a plug... with the current list of Steam's sale right now, there's no excuse for people not to own Knights of the Old Republic and Tomb Raider Legends/Anniversary/Underworld. :D
Braussie: I have most of the Tomb Raider games, have KOTR 1, but not KOTR 2. I heard it's repetatively like the first one. Not able to get it this time around, but I'm sure it'll be on sale another time. :)
niniendowarrior: NR too. +1 though. That's a lot of Dotas. LOL
Well, only one of them is actually valid...
niniendowarrior: It is okay not to own KOTR 2 because it's an unfinished mess. LOL. I played half way through and the only thing Atton Ran says is: "Wanna play Pazaak?" RAGE QUIT! LOL

Braussie: I have most of the Tomb Raider games, have KOTR 1, but not KOTR 2. I heard it's repetatively like the first one. Not able to get it this time around, but I'm sure it'll be on sale another time. :)
niniendowarrior:
I found this video of that Atton Ran fellow, it makes him seem like a more interesting character:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcP7MAuSOSQ
When he wakes up from his Pazaak trance and does his role in the cutscenes, he's enjoyable. Afterwards, he becomes a pazaak zombie again. LOL.

niniendowarrior: It is okay not to own KOTR 2 because it's an unfinished mess. LOL. I played half way through and the only thing Atton Ran says is: "Wanna play Pazaak?" RAGE QUIT! LOL
khnk222: I found this video of that Atton Ran fellow, it makes him seem like a more interesting character:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcP7MAuSOSQ
Sachys: FIVE DOTA2 keys left spare - reply to this message and I'll send one via PM.
Could I get one please?

Day of the Tentacle.

LOL.
Haha! I've been thinking the same thing all week! LOL
Sachys: FIVE DOTA2 keys left spare - reply to this message and I'll send one via PM.
bambam9005: Could I get one please?
sorry - PM ninjas ninja'd them (didnt think to edit my post!)
there are rumours that dota 2 going to f2p next month?
cydexx: there are rumours that dota 2 going to f2p next month?
it will be f2p. it technically isn't out yet, and the keys that are going around just let you play early
Init is 100% off on Desura !