It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P1na:
You will not believe some of the weird I just found by googling "murdered pienapple"...
Sachys:
P1na:
And thanks for making this thread entertaining! :D
NameGoo:
*Waves empty can of P1na chunks at you like a hungry chimp
I am immagining all the Ninjas hitting F5 crazily. :D
Ctrl+F5
P1na:
Sachys: You will not believe some of the weird I just found by googling "murdered pienapple"...
I knew it. Unlikeable.
P1na:
NameGoo: And thanks for making this thread entertaining! :D
*bows*

You're welcome.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by P1na
One of these works:

DOTA 2 (Doesn't work in China)
Post edited January 16, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: ...
NR but want to thank you and +1 :-)
NR too. +1 though. That's a lot of Dotas. LOL
FIVE DOTA2 keys left spare - reply to this message and I'll send one via PM.

Edit: all gone!
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Seven DOTA2 keys left spare - reply to this message and I'll send one via PM.
Already own it, haven't had a chance to play yet. I'm almost afraid it'll be to competative and no fun for newbies like myself :) I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore
Sachys: Seven DOTA2 keys left spare - reply to this message and I'll send one via PM.
need one thanks
Braussie: Already own it, haven't had a chance to play yet. I'm almost afraid it'll be to competative and no fun for newbies like myself :) I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore
That's my concern as well, I enjoy playing games for fun not serious business
me too :)
Thunderstone:
yeah - im similar myself, i actually dislike MMO stuff due to the lack of story / chracters (worms I suppose os the exception - but as wormers know - they DO have stories and character!).

kreusch: need one thanks
sent
vl4d:
sent
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Sachys