It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misfire200: Because Indie Game the Movie is getting no love....the first one to claim it gets a bonus of .......

Saints Row The Third

That is right...claim Indie Game the Movie and you get a high action, high octane, over-the-top game in Saints Row the Third...that is right Saints Row the Third
Le me?
misfire200: Because Indie Game the Movie is getting no love....the first one to claim it gets a bonus of .......

Saints Row The Third

That is right...claim Indie Game the Movie and you get a high action, high octane, over-the-top game in Saints Row the Third...that is right Saints Row the Third
Mooszek: Le me?
Yay...thanks everyone, everything is claimed now

Saints Row The Third

That was very generous! +1 again ;)
A few days ago, the club I'm a fan of won the Fifa World Club Championship. I made a post on this thread that day, as a placeholder for this celebratory giveaway.

Now is the time to do it, so *hint hint* if I wanted Trine I would find that post right away.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by jpolastre
jpolastre: A few days ago, the club I'm a fan of won the Fifa World Club Championship. I made a post on this thread that day, as a placeholder for this celebratory giveaway.

Now is the time to do it, so *hint hint* if I wanted Trine I would find that post right away.
Oh i remember this xD But I'm gonna give the chance to someone else. Interesting idea for a giveaway tho. +1
jpolastre:
I hope I got it right... :)
Attachments:
Dice5: Oh i remember this xD But I'm gonna give the chance to someone else. Interesting idea for a giveaway tho. +1
Thank you. I remember your post. Sorry it isn't Alan Wake.
jpolastre:
Azrael360: I hope I got it right... :)
Aaaaand we have a winner!!
Check your PM Box in a minute
Post edited December 23, 2012 by jpolastre
Dice5: Oh i remember this xD But I'm gonna give the chance to someone else. Interesting idea for a giveaway tho. +1
jpolastre: Thank you. I remember your post. Sorry it isn't Alan Wake.
Azrael360: I hope I got it right... :)
jpolastre: Aaaaand we have a winner!!
No problem man, I'm sure somebody else will be glad to get Trine.

EDIT - Congratz to Azrael360. Way 2 go :)
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Dice5
jpolastre: I felt the need to post here now. I'll clarify things later.

Edit: This is the 1-week celebration giveaway. Instructions inside.
[url=http://The code goes to whoever posts a picture of my favorite soccer club's shield - that's the club's symbol - first.] [/url]
Edit:
Too late!
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Rodzaju
jpolastre: Aaaaand we have a winner!!
Thanks, key received and redeemed! (^_^)
+1
Colour Bind

gone

guess its **** then lol
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Ian
Offspring Fling!

gone
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Ian
where?
tajemniczybeton: where?
i am asking if any1 wants it ?
Nevermind, I get it.