It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrtophat101: Gemini Rue is an awesome game! :D
Stooner: I have yet to play....
That's nice.... :D
Stooner: I have yet to play....
gameon: That's nice.... :D
you like?
gameon: That's nice.... :D
Stooner: you like?
It's kind of sarcasm. When someone wants something but hasn't got it, but says they like it, then people will say Oh well, "thats nice". Lol.
Steam key, mild anti script protection, change the /s into -s.

VKIAR/Y723R/47DXC
gameon: It's kind of sarcasm. When someone wants something but hasn't got it, but says they like it, then people will say Oh well, "thats nice". Lol.
... That's nice :-p
Fictionvision: Steam key, mild anti script protection, change the /s into -s.

VKIAR/Y723R/47DXC
what game?
Sachys: what game?
A game a ninja (not me) got :)
gameon: It's kind of sarcasm. When someone wants something but hasn't got it, but says they like it, then people will say Oh well, "thats nice". Lol.
oh ok... :P
but it doesn't worked with me ... It's on my shelf, but i have yet to play.... :P
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Stooner
Fictionvision: Steam key, mild anti script protection, change the /s into -s.

VKIAR/Y723R/47DXC
When you paste it into Steam, it automatically removes the /s lol. I didn't get it (already own game), just thought it was worth mentioning
Post edited December 19, 2012 by spoderman
Stooner: oh ok... :P
but it doesn't worked with me ... It's it on my shelf, but i have yet to play.... :P
No problems then :)
Stooner: oh ok... :P
but it doesn't worked with me ... It's it on my shelf, but i have yet to play.... :P
gameon: No problems then :)
:D
Sachys: what game?
Braussie: A game a ninja (not me) got :)
heheh!
i probably could have had it too - but didnt want to redeem summat i either wouldnt play or would sit on the "shelf" for a bit.
really must control nInja reflexes EVEN MORE!
CONCENTRATE!
CONCENTRATE!
FOCUS POWER!
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Sachys
Steam doesn't let you see what a code is for without redeeming it, so what if it's a game you aren't interested in? That's why we should post the name of the game in the case of Steam codes IMO.

Thanks to Fictionvision anyway.
rodrolliv: Steam doesn't let you see what a code is for without redeeming it, so what if it's a game you aren't interested in? That's why we should post the name of the game in the case of Steam codes IMO.

Thanks to Fictionvision anyway.
I thought the point of calling it ninja was to take a chance on what you get.

Either way it was Indie Game The Movie
Sachys: snip
If missing the Gemini Rue saddens you as much as it saddens me missing it... Maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAunpaO6XE0