It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fictionvision: Dumping two steam keys here

AT2VE-LNXRR-CP9IT

B0KIX-CF7CM-9RM4T
Sachys: +1 for generosity, but what the hell were they?!
yah someone already grabbed both, insanely fast ninja or a bot.
They were the two serious sam indie games from today's Indie Royale.

I had the games gifted to me, then had them again from the first IR they were in, so no need for the games.
Fictionvision: They were the two serious sam indie games from today's Indie Royale.

I had the games gifted to me, then had them again from the first IR they were in, so no need for the games.
Oh! Someone got one. Nice!

Good gubbins Fictionvision!
DSV6-COME-DCUB-GET-XPGB-SOME-KG28
retsuseiba: DSV6-COME-DCUB-GET-XPGB-SOME-KG28
No thanks- already own :) +1
retsuseiba: DSV6-COME-DCUB-GET-XPGB-SOME-KG28
think its been nabbed by a scroll weilding hyper ninja
Sachys: think its been nabbed by a scroll weilding hyper ninja
Nope, still there. Probably the scroll wielding hyper ninja just took a peek.
what was the game?
There are plenty of bundles that I need to buy the whole thing to get the 75% discount. I already have some of those in other places, is there someway for me to get just a few of the games and gift the rest? Or make a gift order and redeem just the ones I want and someone else redeem the ones I didn't?

I was hoping there was a way, I just got capsized and didn't have to, I wanted to gift that one.
DaCostaBR: There are plenty of bundles that I need to buy the whole thing to get the 75% discount. I already have some of those in other places, is there someway for me to get just a few of the games and gift the rest? Or make a gift order and redeem just the ones I want and someone else redeem the ones I didn't?

I was hoping there was a way, I just got capsized and didn't have to, I wanted to gift that one.
you could ask support!
DaCostaBR: There are plenty of bundles that I need to buy the whole thing to get the 75% discount. I already have some of those in other places, is there someway for me to get just a few of the games and gift the rest? Or make a gift order and redeem just the ones I want and someone else redeem the ones I didn't?

Each transaction made is given 1 key.. When the code is redeemed on GOG, any "already owned" games will remain on that key. You can trade/give that key away. If you do not own them on GOG, it will automatically put all the games in your library.
So far this is the only solution that i know off:

You can get a bundle which has a few games that you already own in it. Activate the rest that you don't have, then send the code as a gift.

+1 for the thought of giveaway.
Sachys: think its been nabbed by a scroll weilding hyper ninja
retsuseiba: Nope, still there. Probably the scroll wielding hyper ninja just took a peek.
turns out I have it. duh! didnt recognise the reference! heheh

Braussie: Each transaction made is given 1 key.. When the code is redeemed on GOG, any "already owned" games will remain on that key. You can trade/give that key away. If you do not own them on GOG, it will automatically put all the games in your library.
Oh...That's too bad. I'm still not going to pass up some of these bundles but I already have Capsized, Torchlight and Tiny and Big on Steam. It's a shame someone can't just have them.

I wanted to give some gifts during the hollidays and this would have helped there, but between what I'll spend today, what's on my wishlist and the future Steam sale I don't think I'll have any money at the end of this, but if I do I promise to come back here and share the love.
yeah, they should fix that....a sale is a sale they got their money why not let you distribute the products however you want between yourself and gifts. Theres a wishlist for it you should vote on