It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i have really now idea what you want...
te_lanus: I thhhink I *hiccup* hathh toooo *hiccup* many ballels of *hiccup* bloodwine *burp*

XU2R6-Z544G-XDWCK

VAFGEHPGVBAF

1 - Cnfgr Jronffrgf.gud.pbz/zrgeb/zrgeb2033.rkr vagb lbhe jro oebjfre hey one.

2 - Guvf jvyy cebzcg gur qbjaybnq bs gur svyr "Jronffrgf.gud.pbz/zrgeb/zrgeb2033.rkr"

3 - Eha gur qbjaybnqrq svyr

4 - Gur tnzr jvyy gura fubj hc va lbhe Fgrnz tnzrf naq jvyy svavfu qbjaybnqvat
NR as I already have it, but thanks for giveaway. :D +1
Thanks, te_lanus, that was fun....and I really appreciate it... I'm, by choice, Facebooklesss, so I couldn't take advantage of the recent giveaway....
Sachys: Good luck, quick, and Merry Christmas!

"mondo84 - RECON NINJA!"

:)
Dischord:
Did I miss something here?! Damned brandy!
Dischord:
Sachys: Did I miss something here?! Damned brandy!
Well, apparently you were in a jolly mood and happily discarded some gifts you bought for yourself or a beloved one. Happens all the time.
Sachys: Did I miss something here?! Damned brandy!
jpolastre: Well, apparently you were in a jolly mood and happily discarded some gifts you bought for yourself or a beloved one. Happens all the time.
Hmmm... nope - wasnt that. O_o
All I have to say is "1]!m5B7T>#vN-_$#!". The key is the name of this site.
einstein95: ... "1]!m5B7T>#vN-_$#!". ...
O_O my mind went BOOM. :/
high rated
I totally forgot bout my 1 year aniversary on GOG so here is a little present for our ninjas:

Mafia 2 Steam:
77D2A-2EFZV-CJHF4-52PP2-487JK
spinefarm: I totally forgot bout my 1 year aniversary on GOG so here is a little present for our ninjas:

Mafia 2 Steam:
Thanx But seems someone took it
spinefarm: I totally forgot bout my 1 year aniversary on GOG so here is a little present for our ninjas:

Mafia 2 Steam:
Arg! Missed it by a matter of seconds probably, since my steam wasn't open at the time :(

Thanks anyways!

Mafia 2 Steam:
wow... somebody took this and didn't even say thanks... So I say thank you for your generosity :-)
einstein95: ... "1]!m5B7T>#vN-_$#!". ...
retro_gamer: O_O my mind went BOOM. :/
A hint then: XOR.exe
einstein95: All I have to say is "1]!m5B7T>#vN-_$#!". The key is the name of this site.
Thanx But already owned. Was a fun little Puzzle

1+ for you
einstein95:
Which is the game?

EDIT: Nevermind. It was Cogs, and it was already redeemed by an ungrateful ninja. Thanks anyway! :)
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Azrael360