It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: The Twilight Series?
LoboBlanco: He said "horribly boring"...........not just horribl"E" in the full sense but terrorwise ;P
But the Twilight series is horribly boring, If you really want to watch decent Vampire movies one can watch Blade (and sequels), Nosferatu, (1922), Vampyr (1932), Dracula (1931 Original one), The Lost Boys (1987) or any non-teen drama based vampire movie

:D
te_lanus: But the Twilight series is horribly boring
No, it's not. I only watched 30 minutes of the first one, but I was laughing the whole time. It's hillarious. In a painful way, but hilarious.
AFnord: Star wars Holiday Special.

But I don't think that will help you in case you intend to sleep, it has a character that is several times more annoying that Jar Jar ever was.
agreed, total snooze fest...

watch Little House On The Prairie...
or a Silent Film...
i have trouble with Silent Films...
the ones i want to watch, i usually fall asleep to, right away...
which suck, cause there are some good Silent Films...
also, most 70s & 80s disney movies with real people in them, were total snooze fests...
perfect for boredom...
such as, Pollyanna
te_lanus: But the Twilight series is horribly boring
Andanzas: No, it's not. I only watched 30 minutes of the first one, but I was laughing the whole time. It's hillarious. In a painful way, but hilarious.
That´s what I meant ; ) , so you endured a full half hour? Wow, haha.
Post edited December 09, 2012 by LoboBlanco
That would work, but I don't want to put myself through that again.

Never heard of that one. It looks terrible. Now that the morphine is more or less out of my system I can "enjoy" it fully. :)

[url=King's Bounty: The Legend E30X4-PQC90-LL84R][/url]
[url=Fantasy Wars E2PC6-MZR8R-HL6TG][/url]
I wasn't expecting so many suggestions. Thanks again, everyone! I managed to doze off to Cold Weather, Milo and Otis, and The Horse Whisperer.
Post edited December 09, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Thanks again, everyone! I managed to doze off to Cold Weather, Milo and Otis, and The Horse Whisperer.
Yeesh, I used to watch that with my grandma 20 years ago.

I feel old now.
NameGoo: That would work, but I don't want to put myself through that again.

NameGoo: Never heard of that one. It looks terrible. Now that the morphine is more or less out of my system I can "enjoy" it fully. :)

[url=King's Bounty: The Legend E30X4-PQC90-LL84R][/url]
[url=Fantasy Wars E2PC6-MZR8R-HL6TG][/url]
I wasn't expecting so many suggestions. Thanks again, everyone! I managed to doze off to Cold Weather, Milo and Otis, and The Horse Whisperer.
ninja'd King's Bounty: The Legend
thanks NameGoo!
^_^
There are a number of experimental and art films that would fall under that category. Much of Warhol's film output would certainly qualify. For example, the rather infamous Empire. It's simply an eight hour long single, static take of the Empire State Building. The fact that it's unwatchable is part of the point.

Actually, I think what this really establishes is that there's a limit to boredom. A threshold below which you can't actually go because it ceases to hold even the minimal amount of attention required to induce boredom.
Death Bed the bed that eats, there is also Andy Warhol's legendary film Sleep which was a man sleeping for 41/2-5 hours, or if your really daring Manos: Hands of Fate with out riff trax or watching the MST3K version.
Belgand: Actually, I think what this really establishes is that there's a limit to boredom. A threshold below which you can't actually go because it ceases to hold even the minimal amount of attention required to induce boredom.
Some segments of Tarkovsky's Stalker apparently balance on that threshold, at least according to the reactions of several people I forc--, er, invited to see it. It's one of my favourite films, but it's not for everyone, it seems.
Post edited December 10, 2012 by drennan
Belgand: Actually, I think what this really establishes is that there's a limit to boredom. A threshold below which you can't actually go because it ceases to hold even the minimal amount of attention required to induce boredom.
drennan: Some segments of Tarkovsky's Stalker apparently balance on that threshold, at least according to the reactions of several people I forc--, er, invited to see it. It's one of my favourite films, but it's not for everyone, it seems.
one of mine too - yet still i find my attention waning during some viewings. guess you have to be "in the zone"

*bad pun intended
cogs - post here

GONE
Post edited December 10, 2012 by Ian
Ian: cogs - post here
sure
drennan: Some segments of Tarkovsky's Stalker apparently balance on that threshold, at least according to the reactions of several people I forc--, er, invited to see it. It's one of my favourite films, but it's not for everyone, it seems.
I just rented that the other day so we'll see how it holds up.
A gog code for arcanum:

-G
ssssssssss
2R
ssssssssssss
8-

balahsjdfhjskdfsdfjskd

X
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
KN

JCR

bum de ya ya