It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: One Cryostasis code (Steam) for the most boring movie you can think of. Preferably available on Netflix.
didamangi: Down To You (2000), fell asleep on the cinema watching that one :))
I was lucky enough to get Indie Gala 11 from NameGoo tonight, and I already had Cryostasis. If you want it, you can have it.
didamangi: Down To You (2000), fell asleep on the cinema watching that one :))
OvaltineJenkins: I was lucky enough to get Indie Gala 11 from NameGoo tonight, and I already had Cryostasis. If you want it, you can have it.
Nah mate, you helped me enough with Hector ;)

Make someone else happy :))
didamangi: Nah mate, you helped me enough with Hector ;)

Make someone else happy :))
That's fair. I can do that. :)

[url=http://Cryostasis Steam key: GI4NY-0TZ6V-F5FH2 ] [/url]
NameGoo: One Cryostasis code (Steam) for the most boring movie you can think of. Preferably available on Netflix.
adambiser: Not wanting the code, but a couple spring to mind...

Laserblast
Milo and Otis
there's two really bizarre things about Milo and Otis that I recently found out about

1. It's a redub of a Japanese kids movie
2. there is a video game based off of it
OvaltineJenkins:
Nice! Would you care to suggest a horribly boring movie for me to watch?
Post edited December 09, 2012 by NameGoo
OvaltineJenkins:
NameGoo: Nice! Would you care to suggest a horribly boring movie for me to watch?
Sure. I was recently told that I should watch Crash. I've tried to watch it, but I haven't been able to stay awake for the whole movie yet.
isnt 28 days reportedly a great sleep inducer?
OvaltineJenkins:
NameGoo: Nice! Would you care to suggest a horribly boring movie for me to watch?
The most boring movie I've ever watched is Visioneers. It was pretty dull. Perhaps intentionally, but even so.
Post edited December 09, 2012 by johnki
OvaltineJenkins:
The Twilight Series?
Schindler's List
Horribly boring, yet good movie...
Post edited December 09, 2012 by Stooner
OvaltineJenkins: Sure. I was recently told that I should watch Crash. I've tried to watch it, but I haven't been able to stay awake for the whole movie yet.
theres 2 movies named Crash...
the David Cronenberg movie, will keep you awake...
:)
way better than the other movie named Crash, in my opinion...
NameGoo: Thanks! I'll have a few to choose from in case this insomnia persists.
Try watching The Horse Whisperer (1998). It may be the most boring thing out of hollywood, ever.

In my first draft I tried to summarize how boring the movie is. I failed terribly.
I don't think I can adequately express it; that's a task on the level of a Cracked editor.
You guys are amazing! I shouldn't have too much trouble staying asleep today. Thanks for all the suggestions, +1 and all!
NameGoo: Thanks! I'll have a few to choose from in case this insomnia persists.
jpolastre: Try watching The Horse Whisperer (1998). It may be the most boring thing out of hollywood, ever.

In my first draft I tried to summarize how boring the movie is. I failed terribly.
I don't think I can adequately express it; that's a task on the level of a Cracked editor.
Haha, I'm sure I saw than once. I'm sure I fell asleep watching it. Thanks! :)
Post edited December 09, 2012 by NameGoo
te_lanus: The Twilight Series?
He said "horribly boring"...........not just horribl"E" in the full sense but terrorwise ;P
Post edited December 09, 2012 by LoboBlanco
Star wars Holiday Special.

But I don't think that will help you in case you intend to sleep, it has a character that is several times more annoying that Jar Jar ever was.