It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ninja'd. I was away from the computer for too long. Still awesome of you though. But don't worry, the christmas sale is in a week I should get it by then as well as some gifts to pass on the love to the community.
high rated
dovahcore: Noooo! I missed Arcanum.
Well, that just sucks!
Yay! Got it! :D
I can finally play it! I heard that this game is awesome.
Thank you so much, NameGoo! +Rep
dovahcore: Noooo! I missed Arcanum.
NameGoo: Well, that just sucks!
dovahcore: Yay! Got it! :D
I can finally play it! I heard that this game is awesome.
Thank you so much, NameGoo! +Rep
dovahcore:
Congrats!
Going to drop one more Eador: Genesis code here, as an edit to this message, since the diaper is feeing a bit constricted, and I'm in need of relief.

[Licurg could have benefited from the convenience of a diaper before, but it's fair warning now!]

Please take care of bodily functions and breaks at this time, as it will take me a few minutes to complete the transaction. Please note that these are personal functions, and not well received if you try to get a 3 or 4 minute quickie in with your significant other.

Good luck all.

Eador: Genesis:

Edit to remove code.
Post edited December 08, 2012 by Dischord
Thanks a lot, davosseaworth749! I hope you enjoy Fahrenheit.
davosseaworth749: Congrats!
DaCostaBR: Ninja'd. I was away from the computer for too long. Still awesome of you though. But don't worry, the christmas sale is in a week I should get it by then as well as some gifts to pass on the love to the community.
Here's an early Christmas present! ;)
From the time it took me to refresh the page the code was gone.
CymTyr: From the time it took me to refresh the page the code was gone.
yep
DaCostaBR: Ninja'd. I was away from the computer for too long. Still awesome of you though. But don't worry, the christmas sale is in a week I should get it by then as well as some gifts to pass on the love to the community.
NameGoo: Here's an early Christmas present! ;)
Thanks!
CymTyr: From the time it took me to refresh the page the code was gone.
similar situation. My internet is significantly slower than usual today.
Code already used. Thanks anyways for your generousity!
Dischord: Eador: Genesis: H3VP-72Q4-TNXL-8K9Z
Post edited December 08, 2012 by dovahcore
NameGoo: Here's an early Christmas present! ;)
Lol.. Thanks! I think I got this..
Post edited December 08, 2012 by Aniki
Dischord: Good luck all.

Eador: Genesis: H3VP-72Q4-TNXL-8K9Z
Thank you again.
That's it!
Merry Christmas Ninjas!