It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
If you guys think the chaos of this thread is something, just try having codes falling out of your diaper!

GOG code, Eador: Genesis:

Merry Christmas Ninjas!
Post edited December 08, 2012 by Dischord
Dischord: If you guys think the chaos of this thread is something, just try having bodes falling out of your diaper!

GOG code, Eador: Genesis: HTED-KXR6-3K7K-WZFF

Merry Christmas Ninjas!
Redeemed! Holy crap! Thank you so much! I wanted that game pretty badly but couldn't afford it!
The Last Express
Dischord: If you guys think the chaos of this thread is something, just try having codes falling out of your diaper!

Merry Christmas Ninjas!
Missed it, but thanks anyway. +1
NR
Post edited December 08, 2012 by Licurg
I thought about it but I had already ninja'd Eador. +1 though. :)

To be clear, I didn't redeem it.

EDIT: Oh forget that. It was there for 5 minutes when people are actively here and I'm broke. I took it. :P

Dischord: Am glad, it's pretty good, but unforgiving past one move!

Have fun.
Oh I will. Does the game have any multiplayer? Heard talk about it having it but not working or something.
Post edited December 08, 2012 by johnki
Dischord: If you guys think the chaos of this thread is something, just try having bodes falling out of your diaper!

Merry Christmas Ninjas!
johnki: Redeemed! Holy crap! Thank you so much! I wanted that game pretty badly but couldn't afford it!
Am glad, it's pretty good, but unforgiving past one move!

Have fun.
NameGoo: Really? Not Sacrifice?
Licurg: Interplay changed it's price to 10$ :/ Fuckers did it on purpose just to make my job harder...
Bastards!
[url=Sacrifice P9PZ-NGRV-Y4JT-E33N][/url]
Licurg: Interplay changed it's price to 10$ :/ Fuckers did it on purpose just to make my job harder...
NameGoo: Bastards!
!!
a double strike
thanks NameGoo
Licurg happy! :D
Licurg: Licurg happy! :D
finally get to play this game again that gets Licurg so amped up!
Licurg: Licurg happy! :D
ErekoseDM: finally get to play this game again that gets Licurg so amped up!
You'll love it :D Quick tip: First time you play through it, do James' campaign, it's a little easier.
Dischord: Oh I will. Does the game have any multiplayer? Heard talk about it having it but not working or something.
Not sure, I popped it in, started trying to figure it out, and just kept on playing :-)
Dischord: If you guys think the chaos of this thread is something, just try having codes falling out of your diaper!

GOG code, Eador: Genesis:

Merry Christmas Ninjas!
I think you dropped this one.
ErekoseDM: finally get to play this game again that gets Licurg so amped up!
Licurg: You'll love it :D Quick tip: First time you play through it, do James' campaign, it's a little easier.
ill start in that section. how many hours does it take for a Licurg Sacrifice playthrough?
Dischord: Not sure, I popped it in, started trying to figure it out, and just kept on playing :-)
Heh, alright. Guess I'll have to see.