It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't remember why I have this...
[url=Castles + Castles 2 6YKE-BBTS-BZPS-48XF][/url]
NameGoo: I don't remember why I have this...
I got Castles! Thank you NameGoo
Spare from Interplay tier?
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Stooner
NameGoo: Nah, it'll get colder. ;)
Stooner: Thankfully, not here! ;p
Thankfully?
Cold weather > Hot
:P
Daynov:
Malv0isin:
triock:
klaattu:
Enjoy!
Stooner: Spare from Interplay tier?
No, I didn't buy that...oh, well.
Post edited November 30, 2012 by NameGoo
Stooner: Thankfully, not here! ;p
NameGoo: Thankfully?
Cold weather > Hot
I concur... But not when I'm freezing my bones! ;p
NameGoo: Thankfully?
Cold weather > Hot
Stooner: I concur... But not when I'm freezing my bones! ;p
I prefer the warm over cold. That's why I moved to California from Minnesota :) one winter reaching -51C (-60F) and mild frostbite damage to my hands caused me to get chilled to the bone really easily. I'm done with cold! Here it almost never reaches 0C (32F)
Braussie: I prefer the warm over cold. That's why I moved to California from Minnesota :) one winter reaching -51C (-60F) and mild frostbite damage to my hands caused me to get chilled to the bone really easily. I'm done with cold! Here it almost never reaches 0C (32F)
Here it's hard to reach below 10C... (maybe at midnight and early morning.. on winter!...)
But it's cold! ;p
i enjoy the cold wind...
Anyone interested in Ceville anymore? =)
Antimateria: Anyone interested in Ceville anymore? =)
i am ;)
Braussie: I prefer the warm over cold. That's why I moved to California from Minnesota :) one winter reaching -51C (-60F) and mild frostbite damage to my hands caused me to get chilled to the bone really easily. I'm done with cold! Here it almost never reaches 0C (32F)
Did you forget your mitts?
Seriously though, too cold = too hot; neither is fun. And frostbite really sucks.
Antimateria: Anyone interested in Ceville anymore? =)
xxxIndyxxx: i am ;)
Well then.. I'll PM the code.
xxxIndyxxx: i am ;)
Antimateria: Well then.. I'll PM the code.
Thank you very much!
xxxIndyxxx: Thank you very much!
No Problem. =)
NameGoo: Did you forget your mitts?
Seriously though, too cold = too hot; neither is fun. And frostbite really sucks.
I was around 22 years old and just ran out to my car quick. It normally doesn't get that cold, (normally doesn't go below -18C most winter days) and I was outside for less than 1 minute. I had no idea it was that cold out, so I wasn't wearing anything on my hands and was simply getting something out of my car in the driveway. It wasn't severe, but my hands turn to icecubes in a manner of minutes now - even on warm days.
NameGoo: Did you forget your mitts?
Braussie: I was around 22 years old and just ran out to my car quick. It normally doesn't get that cold, (normally doesn't go below -18C most winter days) and I was outside for less than 1 minute. I had no idea it was that cold out, so I wasn't wearing anything on my hands and was simply getting something out of my car in the driveway. It wasn't severe, but my hands turn to icecubes in a manner of minutes now - even on warm days.
Yeah, the cold is sneaky like that. You are lucky though, I got an uncle who lost a couple of fingers to frostbite getting his car unstuck. He didn't think it was that cold either.