It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just report his steam profile and the prick will be alone forever once they trade ban him
low rated
ne_zavarj: What games do you need ?
QC: Pause, look up there for a moment. He stole what I guess is an internet pre-pay card.
REPORT ME TO THE AUTHORITIES!! GAAAH!!
liquidsnakehpks: just report his steam profile and the prick will be alone forever once they trade ban him
Whats my steam account? :O
Post edited November 29, 2012 by I_LikeTurtles
QC: Pause, look up there for a moment. He stole what I guess is an internet pre-pay card.
I_LikeTurtles: REPORT ME TO THE AUTHORITIES!! GAAAH!!
liquidsnakehpks: just report his steam profile and the prick will be alone forever once they trade ban him
I_LikeTurtles: Whats my steam account? :O
KyleN (brasscaribou) is one of yours.
low rated

mrmarioanonym: KyleN (brasscaribou) is one of yours.
i never used that account wtf. Stop being silly.
mrmarioanonym: KyleN (brasscaribou) is one of yours.
I_LikeTurtles: *cough i never used that account wtf. Stop being silly.
You probably only used it for trading.
I_LikeTurtles: Whats my steam account? :O
Why report you to the authorities...that would be pointless...one day you will run into some people who will change your life forever. Enjoy the experience and may you grow from it. You keep messing with people, and it will eventually come back. Good luck because your karma is pretty fucking low at the moment.
He is already on Probation

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004187104
low rated
I_LikeTurtles: *cough i never used that account wtf. Stop being silly.
mrmarioanonym: You probably only used it for trading.
Maybe :P
mrmarioanonym: You probably only used it for trading.
I_LikeTurtles: Maybe :P
May your shit come to life and kiss you on your face, Solomonk.
Stop talking to the guy for chrissakes, it's all he wants. True, he's an arse, but he is also neglected in his private life, and is in desperate need of attention. Or something. Maybe.

In any case, just stop responding, verify who you are trading with and... stop talking to him.

You are degrading yourselves on his level with this, guys...
low rated

misfire200: Why report you to the authorities...that would be pointless...one day you will run into some people who will change your life forever. Enjoy the experience and may you grow from it. You keep messing with people, and it will eventually come back. Good luck because your karma is pretty fucking low at the moment.
Dont fuck with me. That shit isnt real please hahahaha. xD You guys are too damn funny.
KneeTheCap: Stop talking to the guy for chrissakes, it's all he wants. True, he's an arse, but he is also neglected in his private life, and is in desperate need of attention. Or something. Maybe.

In any case, just stop responding, verify who you are trading with and... stop talking to him.

But it's soooooooooooo fun!
KneeTheCap:
Hey Cap, haven't seen you in a while.
low rated
I_LikeTurtles: Maybe :P
mrmarioanonym: May your shit come to life and kiss you on your face, Solomonk.
Dont worry. It wont :)
KneeTheCap: Stop talking to the guy for chrissakes, it's all he wants. True, he's an arse, but he is also neglected in his private life, and is in desperate need of attention. Or something. Maybe.

Sure i'm neglected. Pfft if thats what you think hahaha :D
Where's Primalform? I usually have fun talking to him :D Love the guy :D
Well just go to an option and do not talk, trade, respond to anyone with an account from October 2012-December 2012. That will make said person bored although unlikely a new person might get screwed, but it happens.

I also have a feeling said person is lashing out because he tried a tactic to get to a higher rep and was almost able to join the gog gift club before he was found out and sent back to oblivion not too mention working on probably getting enough rep to work out some larger swindles. Now said person is throwing a tantrum fit=)
Post edited November 29, 2012 by misfire200