It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THAT'S MINE. SCAMMER. You can't probably use it because it won't work in your country.
I_LikeTurtles: BTW heres a free paysafecard that i got uh... for free? Cant use the money there :(
Post edited November 29, 2012 by dovahcore
DCT: Some lame fatty who thinks he's clever and cool but really is just pathetic as he feels compelled to return here again and again and start crap because his real life is just probably so pathetic that he needs to do this to feel better about himself.

Just speculating on that though but honestly it's the one of the few reasons I could think off as to why someone would contently go through all the trouble of proxing and sock puppeting just to say "ha, ha I ripped you guys off, I'm so awesome" that or getting banned really bothered him that much.

Either way pathetic person is pathetic.
snapshot0: Fatty eh? Thats what you think :) You're either a old guy with a beer belly hinding behind a screen or a nerd. Either way you would still get a few knocks outs from my side :) I dont give a shit who you are :)
Yeah I'm probley fat, probley balding, probley so pale that I'm damn near see through, I'm a nerd and I am not afraid to admit it hell I may even do Sailor moon cosplay and I may like ponies and whatever dorky and "insulting" nerdy fandom thing you can possibley imagine but even if all that is the case about me I'm still not the one who has nothing better to do with his life then just sit behind a computer screen and "troll" people that I scammed because "lolololol I am smartire than u becaus I am troll and l33t scammer and prone to jumping through hoops just so I can get back on a board so I can go a boasting because secretly I am that much of a loser and need to make myself feel better."

When push comes to shove I'm happy with myself and proud and don't need to find ways of making myself feel better like you.
low rated
mrmarioanonym: you might have a virus.
xxxIndyxxx: Hmm time to start scanning then.
Too late :)
xxxIndyxxx: Hmm time to start scanning then.
I_LikeTurtles: Too late :)
You're bluffing. And completely insane.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
wow a lot of people are ruining this great community....
He reminds me of the douche from the movie chatroom
xxxIndyxxx: wow a lot of people are ruining this great community....
I think you'll find it's just 1 (or maybe 2) repeatedly under different pseudonyms.
He reminds me of Gollum.
I_LikeTurtles: Anyway, I need a few more games to complete my collection. Probably going to get them in a few days :D
What games do you need ?
dovahcore: THAT'S MINE. SCAMMER. You can't probably use it because it won't work in your country.
I_LikeTurtles: BTW heres a free paysafecard that i got uh... for free? Cant use the money there :(
dovahcore:
If it makes you feel better nothing's been used on it, I've checked it before realizing it was a stolen card. Sorry.
Don't feed troll, people. Just report him as spam because that is what he is.
He is pathetic and sick, and I hope some truck will hit him when he exits his room in few years.
I_LikeTurtles: Anyway, I need a few more games to complete my collection. Probably going to get them in a few days :D
ne_zavarj: What games do you need ?
Pause, look up there for a moment. He stole what I guess is an internet pre-pay card.
low rated
Darthprymus: He reminds me of the douche from the movie chatroom
Oh do i ? noob!
ne_zavarj: What games do you need ?
Amnesia and Penumbra collectors pack :P As if your going to give me those :P
Post edited November 29, 2012 by I_LikeTurtles
Darthprymus: He reminds me of the douche from the movie chatroom
I_LikeTurtles: Oh do i ? noob!
Tell them my email if you know who i am, you prick.

That's right you're not a hacker
Post edited November 29, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
Madmate: Don't feed troll, people. Just report him as spam because that is what he is.
He is pathetic and sick, and I hope some truck will hit him when he exits his room in few years.
I know I shouldn't but his responses are just so funny..well to me anyway but I will admit I do have a odd sense of humor.

But for the sake of peace here on the GOG forums I agree that we should just ignore the loser.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by DCT