It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: He's so smart S-M-R-T!
[url=]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO9O8rUAcImEEu9aS5V6vXkkdplHt8LGoph9mLhRK-AlkZXSMTHw[/url]

MORE GAMES!
snapshot0: There, just gave you my IP adress :) Have fun with it :D
wtf? no you didn't
Post edited November 29, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
high rated
snapshot0, stop been a jerk and be a man for once! You think what you're doing is funny and great? No, it is not! You act like a spoiled and stupid brat that NOBODY likes.

You think that you're hurting others, but it only shows that you're the pathetic one that needs helps!
Azrael360: snapshot0, stop been a jerk and be a man for once! You think what you're doing is funny and great? No, it is not! You act like a spoiled and stupid brat that NOBODY likes.

You think that you're hurting others, but it only shows that you're the pathetic one that needs helps!
+1.000000
DraculaMarth: Who's this douchebag?
DCT: Some lame fatty who thinks he's clever and cool but really is just pathetic as he feels compelled to return here again and again and start crap because his real life is just probably so pathetic that he needs to do this to feel better about himself.

Just speculating on that though but honestly it's the one of the few reasons I could think off as to why someone would contently go through all the trouble of proxing and sock puppeting just to say "ha, ha I ripped you guys off, I'm so awesome" that or getting banned really bothered him that much.

Either way pathetic person is pathetic.
Wait, what's sock puppeting? That's the most adorable scammer lingo ever. :D
Firek has contacted me.
God, you guys are making me more angry than the scammers. Don't feed him with all that attention. And stop getting screwed over for God's sake.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by F4LL0UT
Just to be clear, he can't get into my account unless I PM him critical information right? I click a link without thinking in this thread so could i be in trouble?
low rated
Azrael360: snapshot0, stop been a jerk and be a man for once! You think what you're doing is funny and great? No, it is not! You act like a spoiled and stupid brat that NOBODY likes.

Stealing games saves me money. Main reason why i do it :)
Those steam sales phew.. they usually tend to "steal" my wallet :D
Anyway, I need a few more games to complete my collection. Probably going to get them in a few days :D
*popcorn*
xxxIndyxxx: Just to be clear, he can't get into my account unless I PM him critical information right? I click a link without thinking in this thread so could i be in trouble?
you might have a virus.
F4LL0UT: God, you guys are making me more angry than the scammers. Don't feed him with all that attention. And stop getting screwed over for God's sake.
=P
Right on.
low rated
xxxIndyxxx: Just to be clear, he can't get into my account unless I PM him critical information right? I click a link without thinking in this thread so could i be in trouble?
I have already logged in your account :D Too easy :D
mrmarioanonym: you might have a virus.
Hmm time to start scanning then.
I_LikeTurtles: I have already logged in your account :D Too easy :D
You can't.
low rated
BTW heres a free paysafecard that i got uh... for free? Cant use the money there :(