It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Majesty 2: Kingmaker
Oops dropped something

CPDEJ-93T60-PBYRJ
blastocyst: Oops dropped something

CPDEJ-93T60-PBYRJ
Somebody pick it up -it's really grinding my gears.
blastocyst: Oops dropped something

CPDEJ-93T60-PBYRJ
daathus: Somebody pick it up -it's really grinding my gears.
At this point, it's probably gone.
summitus: Its not a gog game and its on Steam and other platforms too ;) Not sure if its just a Steam Game tho.
Death2Videodrome: question: are we warm or cold on the path of games that we are choosing?
I guess I would have to say warm :)

If no one gets it soon I will post the key anyways ;)
summitus: Is it a Paradox that I'm in reverse ?
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

and good evening :)
Post it! Post it! Post it! Post it|
Ian: Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Good evening to you too Ian ! ... and I can see where your coming from with that answer ....... but nope :p
Ian: Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

summitus: Good evening to you too Ian ! ... and I can see where your coming from with that answer ....... but nope :p
damn lol, are we allowed more than 1 guess ?
VVVVVV ? (Great game, btw... ;p)
Ok blastocyst posted a list earlier and one of them was correct , so the first person to post the correct game from the list gets it :-) coz I gotta go to bed lol ... zzzzzzz
random guess, Lead and gold
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Trid
random guess Elven legacy
summitus: Ok blastocyst posted a list earlier and one of them was correct , so the first person to post the correct game from the list gets it :-) coz I gotta go to bed lol ... zzzzzzz
Majesty 2
Death2Videodrome: question: are we warm or cold on the path of games that we are choosing?
summitus: I guess I would have to say warm :)

If no one gets it soon I will post the key anyways ;)
Whatever you do, don't post the key in the wild. Make it first come first served. Hate to see the game disappear by some ungrateful leech.