It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastocyst: Late. I wanted avadon!
Don't have Splice anymore but got Avadon: The Black Fortress [url=WX46A-DMTFG-R37LK][/url]
Post edited November 17, 2012 by tarunmutreja
low rated
tarunmutreja: Don't have Splice anymore but got Avadon: The Black Fortress [url=WX46A-DMTFG-R37LK][/url]
I'm looking for that! Do you want a shattered horizon guest pass?
tarunmutreja: Don't have Splice anymore but got Avadon: The Black Fortress [url=WX46A-DMTFG-R37LK][/url]
blastocyst: I'm looking for that! Do you want a shattered horizon guest pass?
don't need that... Thanks anyway
Thank you for Avadon.
A fast guy took it. Thanks anyway for your generosity !
mrcrispy83: Thank you for Avadon.
x_x I wanted that grrrr. Gratz.
Post edited November 17, 2012 by blastocyst
You are welcome! Have fun ;)

blastocyst: A fast guy took it. Thanks anyway for your generosity !
You need to be very alert in this thread ;)
Post edited November 17, 2012 by tarunmutreja
tarunmutreja: You are welcome! Have fun ;)

blastocyst: A fast guy took it. Thanks anyway for your generosity !
tarunmutreja: You need to be very alert in this thread ;)
I sure do :D
I wish I could give you my copy of Splice - I activated it and I wish I hadn't because I don't think much to it. The trial and error got frustrating, and I can't get over the feeling that it's like pushing turds around a toilet bowl.

Enough of that, here's some more Humblejunk... Crayon Physics Deluxe [Steam] if there's anybody that doesn't have it already

HFY8Q-J9Q8N-NJBA2
high rated
Agent Ian has intercepted three transmissions heading for Avadon aka Black Fortress. Unfortunately, he is using an older system which we no longer use here.

Help decode the messages!

. . .-. .... - --.. -..- .. ... .-- ....
RRY-NNL-QRR-RLR-XNL
R8KPG

We know that all three messages are encrypted and that this is the proper order. The transmission of one was a bit garbled, so it be backwards.

Remember! This was automatically keyed for Avadon!

Report your findings as soon as you've found and acted upon them.

Agent Ian is relying on you!

HINT:
Each message is encrypted differently!
Post edited November 17, 2012 by adambiser
adambiser: Agent Ian has intercepted three transmissions heading for Avadon aka Black Fortress. Unfortunately, he is using an older system which we no longer use here.

Help decode the messages!

. . .-. .... - --.. -..- .. ... .-- ....
RRY-NNL-QRR-RLR-XNL
R8KPG

We know that all three messages are encrypted and that this is the proper order. The transmission of one was a bit garbled, so it be backwards.

Remember! This was automatically keyed for Avadon!

Report your findings as soon as you've found and acted upon them.

Agent Ian is relying on you!
Pretty sure i wont get this but im trying.

Do i have to decode this the morse code?
hint
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autokey_cipher
Yeah, a hint wont help me much.. All i see is gibberish. Thanks though. Still trying
Thanks Adam, I tried entering in a random number like 6Z454-L0AWW-4XV34, but it didn't work

*cough*Insecticide
Asbeau: Thanks Adam, I tried entering in a random number like 6Z454-L0AWW-4XV34, but it didn't work

*cough*Insecticide
Thanks for insecticide! +1
Would have never tought of checking the reply!

By the way, there are massive insecticide keys on steamgifts .. where did you get it? Do you mind telling me?
Asbeau:
blastocyst: By the way, there are massive insecticide keys on steamgifts .. where did you get it? Do you mind telling me?
It's a bonus from Groupees Build A Bundle