It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death2Videodrome: bummer, i waited too long to come back to it...
its now out of stock
Seems so. Think they underestimated the response they would get
"Due to high demand we're temporarily marking the game as Out of Stock - we've not actually run out of keys at the moment, we're just taking the game offline for a little bit to solve some of the issues with ordering! The game will be available very soon."

Apparantly it's back now according to steam gift forums.
Tw2Brick: "Due to high demand we're temporarily marking the game as Out of Stock - we've not actually run out of keys at the moment, we're just taking the game offline for a little bit to solve some of the issues with ordering! The game will be available very soon."

Apparantly it's back now according to steam gift forums.
Yip it's back, just "Bought" it
te_lanus: Yip it's back, just "Bought" it
Hmm, clicking Buy Now just cycles me back to the game page.

EDIT: Worked now. :D
Post edited November 13, 2012 by adambiser
high rated
Why all of my post disappeared?
[url=4 keys for the Planetside 2 closed beta][/url]
[url=X67AG7ZXTEARF6FNXKCA][/url]
[url=C27NEXD27JDRXGRM92M2][/url]
[url=6NMCDRCDARCFE3HTJJCK][/url]
[url=TMHKAKX7RAKKKFNA7N9E][/url]
Post edited November 13, 2012 by benderz
Thanks te_lanus. I had to create an account on GMG tho... which reminds me that I created my account on GOG to get a free copy of Empire Earth that, to this day, I still didn't play!

Well, hopefully I won't buy like crazy on GMG as well...
benderz: snip
My computer can't handle your post, so I think that's why :)
Green Man Gaming's site gets really hammered when they do these freebies. I was mildly surprised at how quickly they processed my request though.
If you haven't a GMG account,use this link

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

to register.After your first purchase you will obtain 2 € of credit (and me too :P)
Hey, that's a good idea. Here's mine: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=miqozowi

You'll get £2 after spending the same amount.
If you've never tried Green Man Gaming, I do recommend it. I bought a few games then turned them in for a good price.
Narushima: If you've never tried Green Man Gaming, I do recommend it. I bought a few games then turned them in for a good price.
Is there any DRM involved in these games?
Madmate: Is there any DRM involved in these games?
Yes. You need to use their client to download games. You have to be online once for 3 days to play their games. If you log in once, you don't have to use their client until the next activation request.
Madmate: Is there any DRM involved in these games?
keeveek: Yes. You need to use their client to download games. You have to be online once for 3 days to play their games. If you log in once, you don't have to use their client until the next activation request.
Thanks. Than I'll stay away from it. I fell in love with GOG and his type of owning and playing games. Checked everywhere else and i feel uncomfortable. Steam, GG, Ubisoft and this green place treat me like s***, so I'll stay only on GOG. I just hope it gets more games.
Here's a Kung Fu Strike -The Warrior's Rise Steam key:

RTRNT-9T5J3-C8TFF

[url= The key is not invalid, it is encrypted. This should help: NINJA][/url]
OvaltineJenkins:
Grabbed this. Thanks!