It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: Frobisher says, reply to get a free trial of RIFT.
[url=2P6W-PF6X-RZFM-MYL9-9WJG][/url]
Didn't redeem either, but +1
And here's a trial code for War Z.
[url=JVSXX-XUQD4-8FLYR-3B3VN-Z33B4][/url]
Post edited November 08, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: And here's a trial code for War Z.
Yeesh, the requirements for that game make my computer hide itself in greater shame than usual.
NameGoo: And here's a trial code for War Z.
TVs_Frank: Yeesh, the requirements for that game make my computer hide itself in greater shame than usual.
Me too. That's the first game I've seen that won't even run on Windows XP. This rig's seen better days.
TVs_Frank: Yeesh, the requirements for that game make my computer hide itself in greater shame than usual.
tbirdo: Me too. That's the first game I've seen that won't even run on Windows XP. This rig's seen better days.
I've got 2-3 games on steam I can't install ATM since it don't work on XP :(
high rated
Crayon EREZV Physics W4V6T Deluxe RYMXK (steam)
horoeb: Crayon EREZV Physics W4V6T Deluxe RYMXK (steam)
THanx. Tested it, and it was already taken by an silent ungrateful ninja
te_lanus: THanx. Tested it, and it was already taken by an silent ungrateful ninja
Another Crayon Deluxe code for the first to reply (and wanting it ;) )

(It may take a few hours before i send it, don't worry if it doesn't appear instantly ;) )
Post edited November 09, 2012 by Tatsukishi
te_lanus: THanx. Tested it, and it was already taken by an silent ungrateful ninja
Tatsukishi: Another Crayon Deluxe code for the first to reply (and wanting it ;) )

(It may take a few hours before i send it, don't worry if it doesn't appear instantly ;) )
ahoy! i have interest. hopefully this is pm-ed ill miss if i need to camp this thread >_<
Tatsukishi: Another Crayon Deluxe code for the first to reply (and wanting it ;) )

ErekoseDM: ahoy! i have interest. hopefully this is pm-ed ill miss if i need to camp this thread >_<
lucky you that you answered that fast i was still near my pc, you got a pm ;)
Post edited November 09, 2012 by Tatsukishi
thanks Tatsukishi for the PM + code!!
+1

^_^
This is why nobody should be posting codes openly. I think using first reply is a suitable method of distribution. :)
high rated
Eufloria Steam Key
First PM will get it. :)

Given to Darthprymus.
Stop PMs.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by dydbg
dydbg: Eufloria Steam Key
First PM will get it. :)
pm'd not sure if first though ^_^
+1 in any case
niniendowarrior: This is why nobody should be posting codes openly. I think using first reply is a suitable method of distribution. :)
Agreed. People here have been consistently naive. Haven't you learned anything these last few weeks? I've been wanting to ask blastocyst how's the weather in Portugal, and I'm pretty sure he could just look out the window to find out.