It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: sadly last 1 this eve - 1st come 1`st served

postal 2 complete
Trid: Gog?
i been called worse LOL :)

steam
Trid: Gog?
Ian: i been called worse LOL :)

steam
If is not taken .
+1
GONE
Ian: GONE
The game is installing . Thanks again .
Maybe everybody has this by now, but I can give a Desura code for The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!. First reply to this post gets it.
rodrolliv: Maybe everybody has this by now, but I can give a Desura code for The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!. First reply to this post gets it.
i have it but +1 and thank you :)
rodrolliv: Maybe everybody has this by now, but I can give a Desura code for The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!. First reply to this post gets it.
Don't use Desura but thx anyways ^^
If nobody else claims it, I'll try it. I think my kid might like it.

Edit: Either way, +1 for you, and if someone else really wants it, that's cool too :)
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Braussie
Braussie: If nobody else claims it, I'll try it. I think my kid might like it.

Edit: Either way, +1 for you, and if someone else really wants it, that's cool too :)
You are the first to post that wants it, so enjoy :)
Dota 2:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/0BB6378F2B54CE01
Post edited November 08, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Dota 2:
I was about to grab it, but thought about it for a second. This should go to someone who really wants the game and not someone who is mildly interested only out of curiosity. Not redeemed. +1 to you.
Damn. I didn't understand how the link worked. I didn't know I had to click decline. Sorry man. :(
Woohoo! I finally get to play it! THANK YOU!!!
high rated
Frobisher says, reply to get a free trial of RIFT.
[url=2P6W-PF6X-RZFM-MYL9-9WJG][/url]
NameGoo:
Didn't redeem, but thanks and +1, NameGoo.