It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tarunmutreja: Commander: Conquest Of The Americas (Steam Key)

4YD9N-TWWR9-0V354

Try if this works
It doesn't. At least for me.

4YD9N-TWWR9-0V354

Try if this works
Thanks,grabbed it :)
Is a duplicated key :)
Damn, I'm blocked then -.- And you stole the code from me, Cavaliero!!! :P

4YD9N-TWWR9-0V354

Try if this works
Cavalieroscuro: Thanks,grabbed it :)
You are welcome! Hope you enjoy it..
keeveek: Damn, I'm blocked then -.- And you stole the code from me, Cavaliero!!! :P
You stole the code from yourself inserting it wrong too many times XD
keeveek: Damn, I'm blocked then -.- And you stole the code from me, Cavaliero!!! :P
I guess you entered the code without replacing the hidden part... and that blocked you in steam...

Since you showed so much interest.. I have another copy i was gonna post and you can have that..
tarunmutreja: I guess you entered the code without replacing the hidden part... and that blocked you in steam...

Since you showed so much interest.. I have another copy i was gonna post and you can have that..
Justice is served. +1!
tarunmutreja: I guess you entered the code without replacing the hidden part... and that blocked you in steam...

Tw2Brick: Justice is served. +1!
Did it come with fries?
Just sent you the code via PM
Tw2Brick: I am also very interested in Commander: Conquest Of The Americas .

It's just my type of game.
Only had one more.. went to keeveek
Post edited November 08, 2012 by tarunmutreja
Tw2Brick: Justice is served. +1!
TheSupremeForce: Did it come with fries?
No, not as I recall, but a strawberry milkshake may have been involved.
Tw2Brick: No, not as I recall, but a strawberry milkshake may have been involved.
With fries?
keeveek: I did. And it is invalid, unless I am steam locked. :(
That code is valid.. you are just missing a step...

Or you are doing it wrong..
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Aniki
Cleidophoros: Air_trigger will pick one of these; Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3, UFO: Aftermath, Afterlight, Aftershock, Cuban Missile Crisis or Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade. Whatever is left, you can have it.
keeveek: Yaaay :D If Star Wolves 3 is avaible, I'll take it. If not, I'll go with UFO Aftershock.

Thanks!
Hey mate, no reply from Air_trigger so I sent you Star Wolves 3, have fun!
Tw2Brick: No, not as I recall, but a strawberry milkshake may have been involved.
I could go for a strawberry milkshake.