It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Now, I'm wondering if anyone knows game similar to Wipeout? I'm too lazy to open new topic, and PS2 emulator is not working properly with it for some reason.
Maybe POD?
IronStar: Licurg won't stop until everyone here has played Sacrifice :P
Licurg: EXACTLY !
I ceremonially promise that I will buy it and play it next time I get some money to spend on games. I'm over budget for now.
IronStar: Now, I'm wondering if anyone knows game similar to Wipeout? I'm too lazy to open new topic, and PS2 emulator is not working properly with it for some reason.
Killer Loop?
NameGoo: I should probably finish it then...
"GASP" You've...never...finished... Sacrifice ?!?!!?
Have you tried Pyroblazer?
F-Zero?
NameGoo: I should probably finish it then...
Licurg: "GASP" You've...never...finished... Sacrifice ?!?!!?
Yeah, I lost the case/key. Then I found it again, but I had other stuff to play...
Stooner: F-Zero?
I was assuming he wasn't looking into emulator games. F-Zero would be an excellent choice. Extreme-G probably too. :)
Licurg: EXACTLY !
1000 years from now, people will find a buried time capsule on every continent, open them and all see one ancient almost faded away message. "Play Sacrifice!!! - Licurg."
Licurg: "GASP" You've...never...finished... Sacrifice ?!?!!?
NameGoo: Yeah, I lost the case/key. Then I found it again, but I had other stuff to play...
Other stuff?!?! THERE IS NO OTHER STUFF !!!
Ever told you I love you guys? :D

Looking at everything suggested Pyroblazer looks best, but I definitely will take a look at everything else.
I've tried F-Zero but it's bit too dated for my taste. :)
NameGoo: Yeah, I lost the case/key. Then I found it again, but I had other stuff to play...
Licurg: Other stuff?!?! THERE IS NO OTHER STUFF !!!
I'm...sorry? :P
I will finish it...eventually.
[url=Play it, play it for the love of God! Sacrifice 5GYL-8RHE-WUFV-ZRSD][/url]
Speaking about F-Zero, still have it for my Snes, haven't played it for ages but it was amazing back then.
IronStar: Ever told you I love you guys? :D

Looking at everything suggested Pyroblazer looks best, but I definitely will take a look at everything else.
:)

Offtopic: Just saw your from Serbia... everytime I see Serbia, I'm reminded of A Serbian Film... probably shouldn't be the first that comes to my mind...
IronStar: Ever told you I love you guys? :D

Even F-Zero GX? (I've never tried, but doesn't seem dated at all for me... ;p)