It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just got 2 DOTA 2 gift passes. If you're interested, PM me your steam name or email and I'll send it as soon as I can! My comp is running slow tonight :/
IronStar: Oh shit, he knows the secret! Be afraid, be very afraid! :P
langurmonkey: I'm just a monkey, who am I going to tell? Other monkeys? Your secret if safe with me.
Your IP disagrees!
Don't worry, BIA will take care of you.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by IronStar
Licurg: See above.
NameGoo: Too late...
I was explaining to gameon how the thing worked, sorry.
I see...
BTW: I got code for Fifa 2010 (Origin) from "that" site, but I don't use Origin so if some1 had problem with getting a code and want mine, let me know.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Trid
I doubt anyone still needs this, but if anyone wants that free spare Realms of Arkania 1+2 gift code from the survey, PM me please. Sorry, must be registered before Oct 2012.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by tarangwydion
NameGoo: Too late...
I was explaining to gameon how the thing worked, sorry.
Licurg: I see...
Now I feel bad...:P
Pick yourself a 6$ game?
+1 NameGoo, nice one! :-)
NameGoo: Now I feel bad...:P
Pick yourself a 6$ game?
It's Licurg so Sacrifice :P
NameGoo: Now I feel bad...:P
Pick yourself a 6$ game?
LOL :P You shouldn't feel bad dude, I would've probably traded it anyway. And besides, I don't want anything right now :P Post a Sacrifice code for these ninjas here if you want :)
langurmonkey: I'm just a monkey, who am I going to tell? Other monkeys? Your secret if safe with me.
IronStar: Your IP disagrees!
Wait, I really said, "says the one with a sideboard from Serbia. Half man, half sardine, created as a hairy instrument and nicknamed the Iron Guitar."
Licurg won't stop until everyone here has played Sacrifice :P
IronStar: Your IP disagrees!
langurmonkey: Wait, I really said, "says the one with a sideboard from Serbia. Half man, half sardine, created as a hairy instrument and nicknamed the Iron Guitar."
lol
Post edited November 06, 2012 by IronStar
IronStar: Licurg won't stop until everyone here has played Sacrifice :P
EXACTLY !
Licurg: EXACTLY !
Well, saw smt like that comming :)

It's good but underrated game. Found it thx to Licurg :)
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Trid
Now, I'm wondering if anyone knows game similar to Wipeout? I'm too lazy to open new topic, and PS2 emulator is not working properly with it for some reason.
I should probably finish it then...