It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Salem beta key:

[url=SALM-cea5-c706-f225-f0e0-dfdb][/url]
johnki: Salem beta key:
Appreciate the offer, but not interested. +1 :)
low rated
Azrael360: aviciii, the intention was good, but next time it's better to post the link to the source to share the news, than the codes out from the source. That way is less "steal-y", and the original poster/forum receives proper recognition.

Thanks for sharing, this was a lesson for everyone.
Yeah my initial post didn't have the source link but i eventually remembered that it would be best to post the source. By the way, stop downvoting me please :(
Speaking of Desura, anybody use it?

I am alone there and want friends :(
Azrael360: aviciii, the intention was good, but next time it's better to post the link to the source to share the news, than the codes out from the source. That way is less "steal-y", and the original poster/forum receives proper recognition.

Thanks for sharing, this was a lesson for everyone.
aviciii: Yeah my initial post didn't have the source link but i eventually remembered that it would be best to post the source. By the way, stop downvoting me please :(
The only way that people are going to stop downvoting you, is when you've learnt how to use the forums properly. Like some of us said recently, you need to leave the giveaway stuff, and take part in general topics in the forum. You may still get downrepped, but at least it would show you are making an effort here, rather than pissing about with codes from other sources!
I guess after learning that he scams because he was bullied (lol) we'll also learn that he's disabled, has aspergers or some similar bullshit story for which he's obviously preparing us. Can't wait to hear it.
Bought several packs of microwave popcorn so I don't have to run to the store when the show starts.
dr.zli: I guess after learning that he scams because he was bullied (lol) we'll also learn that he's disabled, has aspergers or some similar bullshit story for which he's obviously preparing us. Can't wait to hear it.
Bought several packs of microwave popcorn so I don't have to run to the store when the show starts.
Baci malo ovamo :D
low rated
dr.zli: I guess after learning that he scams because he was bullied (lol) we'll also learn that he's disabled, has aspergers or some similar bullshit story for which he's obviously preparing us. Can't wait to hear it.
I don't "play" with real shit.
Funny how this thread started... what it's been through... and how it's gonna end some day.

This thread is like a mini-forum....
IronStar: Baci malo ovamo :D

I actually understand that language he said throw a little over here
IronStar: Baci malo ovamo :D

I actually understand that language he said throw a little over here
Elvin37:
Want some too, ba?
Elvin37:
dr.zli: Want some too, ba?
Moze sto ne, prvi put da vidim da netko ovdje prica Bosanski/Hrvatski
I want some, too, doktore! :-)
But ill stick to speaking English for now to not confuse people
Elvin37: Moze sto ne, prvi put da vidim da netko ovdje prica Bosanski/Hrvatski
We actually prefer using Balkanian (a u pm, sve je to isto sranje, ovako se niko nece uvrediti :D) in PM's, so other people understand us, and don't think we are assholes talking our language in English forum. :)

E sad su najebali kad krenemo na balkanskom xD
Post edited November 06, 2012 by IronStar