It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aviciii: He isn't an admin. He's a normal user who announced the giveaway on the public chat.
law
Admin

It doesn't matter if he's an admin or just a normal user though, the thing is you should not expect people to forget all the shit you have done after c/p'ing someone's post on other community with lots of codes on it.
dr.zli: Still, it's a lame attempt to get positive rep. Don't forget who that is, downvote, report for spam. Hopefully someone who moderates this forum will ban him
I do know who that is and was outraged for everyone who was scammed.

Likewise, I hope that they have mended their ways and also suggest to aviciii and anasto and whoever has scammed people to do something for the person/people they scammed rather than throw keys out as a blanket hoping for general forgiveness.
low rated
aviciii: He isn't an admin. He's a normal user who announced the giveaway on the public chat.
grynn: law
Admin

It doesn't matter if he's an admin or just a normal user though, the thing is you should not expect people to forget all the shit you have done after c/p'ing someone's post on other community with lots of codes on it.
I don't expect that to happen.I'm just sharing a link which i'm sure most of you will like.
dr.zli: Still, it's a lame attempt to get positive rep. Don't forget who that is, downvote, report for spam. Hopefully someone who moderates this forum will ban him
adambiser: I do know who that is and was outraged for everyone who was scammed.

Likewise, I hope that they have mended their ways and also suggest to aviciii and anasto and whoever has scammed people to do something for the person/people they scammed rather than throw keys out as a blanket hoping for general forgiveness.
Maybe grow a pair and tell his parents what he did. Ask them to buy people scammed games they want and then do stuff at home to repay parents? But that's a fairy tale, reality is that he needs to be ignored, downvoted, reported.
ashwald: Well, the thing is, when you see "Hey guys, site y is giving away free keys for game x." your brain comes to different conclusions about the poster compared to when you see "Hey guys, here's a list of free keys for game x." with no link to the source of said codes or with the link stuck at the very bottom of a long-ass post. It's a bit like false advertising.
I know, but then, I've also seen other users giving the keys they received from other sites (like those that generate keys per unique IP address), but don't give a link to the source until later on. Different, I know, but similar.

One can still give a thanks and +1 for bringing things to one's attention.

I saw the initial post and knew it was a copy/paste and had suspicions. Refreshing later showed that the link had been added. I didn't act upon it until I saw the link appear.
dr.zli: Maybe grow a pair and tell his parents what he did. Ask them to buy people scammed games they want and then do stuff at home to repay parents?
Something along those lines would be good, yes.

Fairy tale? Maybe... we'll see. It's always a toss up between how I hope other people are and how I think other people are.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by adambiser
grynn: law
Admin

aviciii: I don't expect that to happen.I'm just sharing a link which i'm sure most of you will like.
I am not going to up rep you.. but i do appreciate the effort in trying to mend your ways... If you stay true... hopefully someday everybody can see that you are a changed person... not that i am saying that you have changed or not... but we will see with time
ok I was scammed, not great, but hey ya live and learn. However, if you hang everyone that has ever wronged another person, there would be no one left on the earth. Perhaps giving a 2nd chance seems soft to some, life is too short to hold a grudge forever.

Only time will tell if Anasto will change his ways, but cut him off when he has only taken the 1st step, seems harsh. We all need a 2nd chance at some point .......
Aviciii, lists are nice, but considering your history, it'd be best if next time you only post a link or at least give proper credit for the codes where credit is due at the beginning of your post rather than the bottom. Scamming people into thinking you are the one giving them games is still scamming. You're supposed to be making amends, no?
Post edited November 06, 2012 by ashwald
Child needs to learn that stealing carries a social stigma and rejection. When I see scammed people starting to receive games paid with real money, not scammed from other forums, then I'll start to believe that there is a chance of redemption. This way, my only thought when seeing him give away codes is that he's either afraid he'll get banned on his main steam account or that he wishes to troll you even more. Really can't decide what is more realistic atm.
Ian: Free FIFA 10 - ORIGIN

follow instructions here - Yes it does work

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/12o9do/zucaritas_giving_away_free_copies_of_fifa_10_on/
niniendowarrior: I actually don't know if it worked. It took my four letter code but who knows what happens after...

EDIT: ah... probably didn't work. Using this exploit ain't nice either.
I redeemed one key but I think Origin will take out the game from my library,because when I activated the game it doesn't show me the italian language.
high rated
I took this key from that list for Rijn the Specpyre: GRPS-0-BWT71-IK0PQ-6CTYR
And I leave this GOG key for Divine Divinity: EEZ6-CKB4-3MMN-XBXT
SCPM: I took this key from that list for Rijn the Specpyre: GRPS-0-BWT71-IK0PQ-6CTYR
And I leave this GOG key for Divine Divinity: EEZ6-CKB4-3MMN-XBXT
Thanks SCPM +1, Not redeemed as i have it
low rated
dr.zli: Child needs to learn that stealing carries a social stigma and rejection. When I see scammed people starting to receive games paid with real money, not scammed from other forums, then I'll start to believe that there is a chance of redemption. This way, my only thought when seeing him give away codes is that he's either afraid he'll get banned on his main steam account or that he wishes to troll you even more. Really can't decide what is more realistic atm.
"he's either afraid he'll get banned on his main steam account or that he wishes to troll you even more"

Both wrong to be honest.
dr.zli: Child needs to learn that stealing carries a social stigma and rejection. When I see scammed people starting to receive games paid with real money, not scammed from other forums, then I'll start to believe that there is a chance of redemption. This way, my only thought when seeing him give away codes is that he's either afraid he'll get banned on his main steam account or that he wishes to troll you even more. Really can't decide what is more realistic atm.
aviciii: "he's either afraid he'll get banned on his main steam account or that he wishes to troll you even more"

Both wrong to be honest.
Not taking any code (Don't play desura) but the intention was good.
Ex-Scammer or not scammer, you're not the devil and thx for your new-found generosity.
aviciii, the intention was good, but next time it's better to post the link to the source to share the news, than the codes out from the source. That way is less "steal-y", and the original poster/forum receives proper recognition.

Thanks for sharing, this was a lesson for everyone.