It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: ...But it's fun, is about a delicious Ice Cream that kills people...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090094/
Well now I have to watch it. :)

adambiser: Super Scary Saturday
TBS wasn't available to us back then. Looks like a fun show.

Trid: Never liked Gremlins, it's not like they scare me or smt, but they are somehow creepy :S
I have a shelf of kid movies for my nephew (mostly Disney and WB stuff), Gremlins is among them...maybe I should remove it. :P
Post edited October 31, 2012 by NameGoo
Trid: Never liked Gremlins, it's not like they scare me or smt, but they are somehow creepy :S
NameGoo: I have a shelf of kid movies for my nephew (mostly Disney and WB stuff), Gremlins is among them...maybe I should remove it. :P
Haha, dunno, they crept me when I was kid and they still do :)
But well, normal form was cute ;S
adambiser: Super Scary Saturday
NameGoo: TBS wasn't available to us back then. Looks like a fun show.
Most of my television movie watching came from TBS. It's probably the reason I have such excellent bad taste in movies. :D Much to my wife's dismay since we watch our movies together... but hey, I have to sit through hers... :)
Post edited October 31, 2012 by adambiser
I suggest Troll 2 for some good fun!
thanks friends, +1 for all people:))
I really want this bundle:)
I'm so happy:P
Btw: Dunno if I'm out of luck or smt, but didn't saw a rly scary horror for a long time :S
Post edited October 31, 2012 by Trid
adambiser: Most of my television movie watching came from TBS. It's probably the reason I have such excellent bad taste in movies. :D Much to my wife's dismay since we watch our movies together... but hey, I have to sit through hers... :)
Good point. Did she make you watch Twilight? :P
And I attribute my bad taste in movies to the fact that I grew up in the 80s.
Trid: Btw: Dunno if I'm out of luck or smt, but didn't saw a rly scary horror for a long time :S
Neither did I, basically the reason I asked for suggestions. ;)
GoJays2025: I suggest Troll 2 for some good fun!
"Oh my God!"
Thanks! :)
Post edited October 31, 2012 by NameGoo
"I Spit on Your Grave" is a nice movie too! (if you like "exploitation")
adambiser: Most of my television movie watching came from TBS. It's probably the reason I have such excellent bad taste in movies. :D Much to my wife's dismay since we watch our movies together... but hey, I have to sit through hers... :)
NameGoo: Good point. Did she make you watch Twilight? :P
No, I managed to dodge that bullet due to her having no desire in watching it. She generally has good taste in movies. :D
Good point about the 80s... I'm sure that attributed to mine a good deal as well. :)
NameGoo: Good point. Did she make you watch Twilight? :P
adambiser: No, I managed to dodge that bullet due to her having no desire in watching it. She generally has good taste in movies. :D
Good point about the 80s... I'm sure that attributed to mine a good deal as well. :)
I heard that Twilight is very scary movie... but in the other way...
high rated
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Conquest of the new world

KLS2-6NZL-CQ5Y-2WA8
"The Ring" is worth a watch.. Maybe "Zombieland" Horror/Comedy ... Well more of a comedy :)
Is anyone having problems accessing the gog.com gift tab... whenever i click it just bounces to the front page
gameon: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business

KLS2-6NZL-CQ5Y-2WA8
Thanks for Conquest of the new world !:)
gameon: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business

KLS2-6NZL-CQ5Y-2WA8
laur3ntziu00: Thanks for Conquest of the new world !:)
No probs. Thanks for redeeming :)