It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uh, I think I don't know to differentiate Horror from Terror .....
Amnesia, Braid, LIMBO, Lone Survivor, Psychonauts, Super Meat Boy and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for the first GOG'er guesses my birth year right.

You can send a PM, or write here.
Post edited October 31, 2012 by grynn
NameGoo: Any good Horror movie suggestions?
How about Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys? I watched that one awhile ago and found it enjoyable. Then of course the go-to ones: Hellraiser, classic Universal monster movies, or... ya know what, here: http://cinemassacre.com/category/moviereviews/monstermadness/
Super_Gamer1231: X2A9-BC7X-BWU2-D9DX
ashwald: 3 still remain.
I was hoping to get Kingdom, but that was already grabbed. I got the last three. Thanks and +1

I'm hoping I can put out a couple codes/gifts here real soon, after I get paid. You guys have all been super generous and I want to be able to give back.
NameGoo: Gremlins is considered a horror movie?
adambiser: Well... Horror/Comedy... same as Evil Dead... well, the Evil Dead 2 especially.
Same as Evil Dead eh? I considered it a kids movie. Something may not be quite right with my head.
grynn: Amnesia, Braid, LIMBO, Lone Survivor, Psychonauts, Super Meat Boy and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for the first GOG'er guesses my birth year right.

Nice!
Post edited October 31, 2012 by NameGoo
ashwald: 3 still remain.
NameGoo: What is it for?
It's the 8 interplay games, sorry for not posting this
grynn: Amnesia, Braid, LIMBO, Lone Survivor, Psychonauts, Super Meat Boy and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for the first GOG'er guesses my birth year right.

I got that bundle from the humble bundle also. Psychonauts is one of my all time favs. Not trying, but +1
Thanks!
I'm gonna watch Critters! :D
Stooner: Thanks NameGoo!
and say hi to our friend there too!

uh, movie... watch "The Stuff"....
and "Braindead" of course!
NameGoo: Enjoy!
The Stuff...never seen that. Scary?
Not really ... I used to watch (and like) when I was little. watched again last week and could not help but laugh at all the continuity mistakes (is that right?) ...
But it's fun, is about a delicious Ice Cream that kills people...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090094/
NameGoo: Same as Evil Dead eh? I considered it a kids movie. Something may not be quite right with my head.
I watched Gremlins as a kid, but still enjoy it. I generally like the suspense and thrills (and the laughs when they're there), but shun from the gore.

I also have a penchant for monster movies. Anyone else remember Super Scary Saturday? That was the ultimate cheesefest for monster movies. :D
Post edited October 31, 2012 by adambiser
NameGoo: Thanks!
I'm gonna watch Critters! :D
Watch Bubba Hotep also... great Bruce Campbell movie!
NameGoo: Same as Evil Dead eh? I considered it a kids movie. Something may not be quite right with my head.
adambiser: I watched Gremlins as a kid, but still enjoy it.
Never liked Gremlins, it's not like they scare me or smt, but they are somehow creepy :S

laur3ntziu00 won, it was 86.
Post edited October 31, 2012 by grynn
grynn: laur3ntziu00 won, it was 86.
Congrats, laur3ntziu00! Those are some great games! I've beaten 3 of them so far
Great games indeed, thanks grynn, +1 ;)