It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo:
Green Nyquil IS pretty vile. Glad you survived! :D

And thanks and +1!
Post edited October 28, 2012 by adambiser
Malv0isin:
Enjoy! :)
NameGoo:
adambiser: Green Nyquil IS pretty vile. Glad you survived! :D

And thanks and +1!
Oh, the taste isn't so bad, it's the side effects that were the problem. I should really learn to read those. :P
Post edited October 28, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Oh, the taste isn't so bad, it's the side effects that were the problem. I should really learn to read those. :P
I can't stand the green one at all, the red one is actually the first thing I go for whenever I get sick - which is pretty rarely - and the sickness is usually gone the next morning.

The side effects (as long as you didn't have a negative reaction) can be half the fun. Yes, you'll have some crazy wicked dreams.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by adambiser
dipsal: Hmmm, sadly I have no idea. I did check up his/her previous posts and it all seemed nice and legitimate. I sure do hope I was right.
K_1269: Check my post from before: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post12736
Sadly the person you gave your key to was pretending to be me. Don't give him anything else. ( You can always check if your talking to the right person by clicking on the pm button from their post.)
Aw man that sucks! I should have read up on this thread before giving it away. That's pretty bad of him to use your name like that K_1269. Well, at least I learnt and I didn't end up losing any money like some of the other poor folk have by giving away games they paid for to people pretending to be others or just trusting them and the other side ruining it for everyone.

Just feel bad for anyone who actually wanted to play Realms of Arkania.
a7NveBrn8umth3esTecoZndMtrYiEloQgyGstPeAaQm
[url=Mutant Storm: Reloaded Steam 6K00V-X?H6?-G4Z?D][/url]
adambiser:
I enjoyed the dreams! It's been a while since I've dreamt stuff this wild. But it can also cause some arrhythmia, which is already a problem, so my heart just went crazy.
dipsal:
He's pretending to be other members now? What the Hell is wrong with that Anasto guy?
Post edited October 28, 2012 by NameGoo
Austrobogulator: a7NveBrn8umth3esTecoZndMtrYiEloQgyGstPeAaQm
[url=Mutant Storm: Reloaded Steam 6K00V-X?H6?-G4Z?D][/url]
:D

I was lucky enough to just load this page and find this... and redeem it!

Thanks, and +1 ;)
Azrael360: :D

I was lucky enough to just load this page and find this... and redeem it!

Thanks, and +1 ;)
Congrats. ^^ What was it?
retro_gamer: Congrats. ^^ What was it?
Mutant Storm: Reloaded
I saw it early but stuff like that makes my brain hurt. =(
Since I can't give Pathologic away without giving the entire Halloween Bundle...the first person to guess my favorite NHL team gets IR Halloween Bundle.

A whole November without hockey. :(
How about the Redwings?
NameGoo: Since I can't give Pathologic away without giving the entire Halloween Bundle...the first person to guess my favorite NHL team gets IR Halloween Bundle.

A whole November without hockey. :(
Calgary Flames
Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets

Any of those? :)
NameGoo: I enjoyed the dreams! It's been a while since I've dreamt stuff this wild. But it can also cause some arrhythmia, which is already a problem, so my heart just went crazy.
Yeah, that would be a problem. I'm certainly glad that it didn't turn into something more serious or cause any complications.