It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems I have 40 steam codes and a few desura codes for games from various bundles.
Wonder if I should post them here.
N0x0ss: Could you check in your gifted games section to see if it was redeemed by K_1269. or another account ?
dipsal: Hmmm, sadly I have no idea. I did check up his/her previous posts and it all seemed nice and legitimate. I sure do hope I was right.
Check my post from before: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post12736
Sadly the person you gave your key to was pretending to be me. Don't give him anything else. ( You can always check if your talking to the right person by clicking on the pm button from their post.)
ZYZKryten: It seems I have 40 steam codes and a few desura codes for games from various bundles.
heck that would be very generous :)

damn :( - sorry +1 for the mere thought :D
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Ian
ZYZKryten: It seems I have 40 steam codes and a few desura codes for games from various bundles.
If I were you I'd go some kind of little game or mini contest (even just first to ask for the game or whatever), otherwise things are in danger of being scooped up by our resident scammer/leech.

But +1 for your generosity!
Post edited October 28, 2012 by SirPrimalform
Make a seperate thread as a contest or something because this thread would be bad idea with leechers and stuff
Thanks for the advice. Ill try and do something with them tomorrow.
Watch this space. Or nearby it at least.
Can you list the games?
Do a contest or something. Or you can just simply post the list of games and do a First Come First Serve demand for them. PM the codes because leechers just pounce on them. Curious to see what your list is. :)
ZYZKryten: Thanks for the advice. Ill try and do something with them tomorrow.
Watch this space. Or nearby it at least.
I agree with niniendowarrior. No matter what way you choose to use to distribute the codes, but posting them in the open is not an option. Honest users would be overrun by bots. Not to mention the leeches we've been fending off these last few weeks.
high rated
My cold is gone! :D
That green Nyquil gave me some wicked dreams! Unfortunately it also made my heart want to beat itself out of my chest...no more Nyquil...
[url=Sam & Max 3rd Season STEAM ?????-?X?60-??X0?][/url]
NameGoo: My cold is gone! :D
That green Nyquil gave me some wicked dreams! Unfortunately it also made my heart want to beat itself out of my chest...no more Nyquil...
Too late... already redeemed :(
+1 for your generosity :)
Invalid for me.
Thanks NameGoo!! Soooo lucky I got this!!
So, what game was it? Congrats
Tw2Brick: So, what game was it? Congrats
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse from Indie Royale bundle. Great game(s)!!