It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Indie Gala codes (I already have them so here you go)
Majesty 2 (steam): 846ZX-C6H4L-7VWXL
Elven legacy (steam): 72YVI-4LLDM-AX6QY
jigrou: Indie Gala codes (I already have them so here you go)
I got Elven Legacy thanks
I got Majesty 2. Thanks a lot!
Thanks, but they were already redeemed. +1 for your generosity.
Anyone interested in DOTA 2? I have 2 invites on my Steam account. I'll send them via email to prevent the likes of Wakalo from "stealing" them and then reselling/exchanging them elsewhere :).
Kasbe_DRC: Anyone interested in DOTA 2? I have 2 invites on my Steam account. I'll send them via email to prevent the likes of Wakalo from "stealing" them and then reselling/exchanging them elsewhere :).
Thanks for your generosity +1 :)

I already have it thanks.
Edit: Thanks to Kasbe DRC +1
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Fake_Sketch
archisbhatt, if you are reading this please set up your account so that you can receive PMs, I can't answer you and you left no contact information.

EDIT: 1st copy sent to Fake_Sketch, 1 remaining.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Kasbe_DRC
dipsal: Anyone genuinely interested in playing Realms of Arkania 1+2? Got it for that lovely survey that I did but I am afraid will never get a chance to play.

:-)

edit: Gone to the charming K_1269. I hope he/she enjoys the game.
N0x0ss: Could you check in your gifted games section to see if it was redeemed by K_1269. or another account ?
Hmmm, sadly I have no idea. I did check up his/her previous posts and it all seemed nice and legitimate. I sure do hope I was right.
[url=KDC5Z-ZR35V-5QWGJ][/url]
Attachments:
grynn:
thanks grynn +1 :)

I already have it, NR
grynn: [url=KDC5Z-ZR35V-5QWGJ][/url]
Thx, I wanted to try this :)
+1
grynn: [url=KDC5Z-ZR35V-5QWGJ][/url]
Trid: Thx, I wanted to try this :)
+1
awww man, I'm always late to the party. At least tell us what you got. If I didn't want it then all is fine; if I wanted it then I'll convince myself to try harder next time.
Trid: Thx, I wanted to try this :)
+1
jpolastre: awww man, I'm always late to the party. At least tell us what you got. If I didn't want it then all is fine; if I wanted it then I'll convince myself to try harder next time.
Primal Carnage beta
jpolastre: awww man, I'm always late to the party. At least tell us what you got. If I didn't want it then all is fine; if I wanted it then I'll convince myself to try harder next time.
Trid: Primal Carnage beta
You should play fast I think its out tomorrow
Its good fun btw but not very well optimised last time I played