It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi again guys

Knights of Honor 77Q6L-TN83B-D65V6

as always please post to say you reedeemed it.
summitus: Hi again guys

Knights of Honor 77Q6L-TN83B-D65V6

as always please post to say you reedeemed it.
I got that 1 thanks +1 :)
high rated
Kings Crusade 790P3-8Z3BZ-QV2B4

Please post to say you have reedeemed it , thanks.
summitus: Kings Crusade 790P3-8Z3BZ-QV2B4

Please post to say you have reedeemed it , thanks.
Redeemed. Thank you very much!
Thank you summitus ! :-)
low rated
Here's a free resonance key: Z9QQB-XBHWW-W4ZDK

You don't need to thank me.
Sadly its already redeemed.
Still thanks.
danteveli: Sadly its already redeemed.
Still thanks.
No, he was serious, don't.
Yep, he tried to (unsuccessfully) scam me just a while ago. I was going to point it out myself, but MoP got there first.
Mrgmhirxeppc;mjercsriaerxwewxieqoicjsvlsqitqqi.

:D
Post edited October 27, 2012 by shadowmirage
Thanks again for this giveaway shadowmirage. +1
triock: Thanks again for this giveaway shadowmirage. +1
You're welcome :).
Big__McLargeHuge: Here's a free resonance key: Z9QQB-XBHWW-W4ZDK

THIS IS MY STEAM KEY!!! That bastard fucking ripped me off, I even have the conformation email the key is from. He redeemed it, this is my key that prick offered me the GOG version of stranger's wrath for! Down rep that asshole I'll even do a screen cap to prove it.

Edit: I worded that poorly, the Resonance code was mine, he ripped me off of it by offering me the GOG version of stranger's wrath. Sorry for the confusion all :)
Attachments:
proof.jpg (111 Kb)
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
Big__McLargeHuge: Here's a free resonance key: Z9QQB-XBHWW-W4ZDK

Theta_Sigma: THIS IS MY STEAM KEY!!! That bastard fucking ripped me off, I even have the conformation email the key is from. He redeemed it, this is the one that prick offered me the GOG version of stranger's wrath for!
I suspected as much, after I read your recent post on the "known scammers" thread. This is a truly despicable person, and I hope that life will eventually teach them a cruel lesson. I'm truly sorry for what happened to you :(. I wish I had a Resonance key to gift to you. If there's anything you like from my classifieds post, feel free to PM me. I don't have much, but I think you deserve a pick-me-up :).
I think we need to be much more careful on GOG in the future, and spread the message that there is a scammer lurking on the boards to those who do not yet know about him/her.
Theta_Sigma: THIS IS MY STEAM KEY!!! That bastard fucking ripped me off, I even have the conformation email the key is from. He redeemed it, this is the one that prick offered me the GOG version of stranger's wrath for!
shadowmirage: I suspected as much, after I read your recent post on the "known scammers" thread. This is a truly despicable person, and I hope that life will eventually teach them a cruel lesson. I'm truly sorry for what happened to you :(. I wish I had a Resonance key to gift to you. If there's anything you like from my classifieds post, feel free to PM me. I don't have much, but I think you deserve a pick-me-up :).
I think we need to be much more careful on GOG in the future, and spread the message that there is a scammer lurking on the boards to those who do not yet know about him/her.
Actually, Resonance was mine. I worded that poorly, he was offering me Stranger's Wrath on GOG as a trade...but your well wishes are appreciated none the less. And, yeah, thieves like that are beyond contempt. I really think someone like that should have their games striped from them and given to those he's ripped off, but the likelihood of that happening is slim to nil. But, yes, again we SHOULD spread the word about the scammer that's just not cool at all.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma:
Do you happen to have a link to the Steam account?