It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I think it's wonderful.

Do you want it?
Trid: I think gameon will make it soon, and he worked hard for it :)
Well since he already has it shall I PM it over?
Trid: I think gameon will make it soon, and he worked hard for it :)
gameon: If it's Spacechem, i already have it on steam, and don't understand/like it enough to have it twice.

This decoding business is as much fun as that game, lol.
Yep, decoding and solving the ridless is always fun :)
So, did you made it?

SirPrimalform: Well since he already has it shall I PM it over?
If you have no1 else that rly want this game, why not? I can give it try :)
Post edited October 26, 2012 by Trid
N0x0ss: Gameon never gives up ^^ A good quality :)
I didn't get it. I just read Trid's post mentioning Spacechem.
Rana'c y cdays luta vun SylKivveh'c Linca 0B36T-FLE67-HELRN
N0x0ss: Gameon never gives up ^^ A good quality :)
gameon: I didn't get it. I just read Trid's post mentioning Spacechem.
Don't give up! Even if you already have the prize. What you had was basically right, but the fact that it was all upper case letters probably makes it harder to read. Try www.rot13.com.
SirPrimalform: ?lrXz-nrgF-zruP-rpnc-FNga-nJra-BlaN

Going to bed, will be back in the morning.
You had everyone going there... Nice :) +1
gameon: I didn't get it. I just read Trid's post mentioning Spacechem.
SirPrimalform: Don't give up! Even if you already have the prize. What you had was basically right, but the fact that it was all upper case letters probably makes it harder to read. Try www.rot13.com.
I used every decoding site i could find. But it doesn't matter, i got the gist of it. From what i gathered it's a steam key for spacechem.

It was fun and frustrating seeing the cipher. I'm glad someone earnt their reward.
gameon: I used every decoding site i could find. But it doesn't matter, i got the gist of it. From what i gathered it's a steam key for spacechem.

It was fun and frustrating seeing the cipher. I'm glad someone earnt their reward.
It's ?yeKm-aetS-mehC-ecap-SAtn-aWen-OynA and when you read if from back you can get the msg.
SirPrimalform: Don't give up! Even if you already have the prize. What you had was basically right, but the fact that it was all upper case letters probably makes it harder to read. Try www.rot13.com.
gameon: I used every decoding site i could find. But it doesn't matter, i got the gist of it. From what i gathered it's a steam key for spacechem.

Not even the key, it was literally asking if anyone wanted the key. Exactly the same format as adambiser's reply: Backwards, with hyphens and rot13'd
It's a shame most of the keys posted in this topic aren't GOG related :(.
Not that I'm complaining about or critisizing the gifters... It's already great people post codes here...

Use this site.. http://web.forret.com/tools/rot13.asp

And remember to check the options..

Trid: It's ?yeKm-aetS-mehC-ecap-SAtn-aWen-OynA and when you read if from back you can get the msg.
Finally (hangs head in shame). "Any one want a space chem key". Doh!
Trid: It's ?yeKm-aetS-mehC-ecap-SAtn-aWen-OynA and when you read if from back you can get the msg.
gameon: Finally (hangs head in shame). "Any one want a space chem key". Doh!
best cyphers are simple ones :D I managed to decode it by accident (lol) but didn't want it on steam plus I already got one game today, it would be shameless from me if I tried to snag another one ;) +1 for this one for all parties involved :D
Seems I missed all the fun...

Flatout
NameGoo: Seems I missed all the fun...

Flatout
Thanks! :)