It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misfire200: You think he would at least get more creative with the user names.... I would say this though...i doubt anyone who registered in October 2012 will be considered trustworthy, well at least until 2013=)
SirPrimalform: Don't say that, now he's just going to make a bunch of accounts now and leave them dormant until then.
Dont say that, now he definitely will use the idea....actually I doubt this person has the patience to create dormant accounts then actually remember to come back to them. Someone like this is all about the need for instant gratification...
liquidsnakehpks: i think the only way now we can have legit ninja giveaways is by doing who Pm's the person having the key first or something like that ...... -make sure to add in some rep requirement and date of joining im sure as confirmed by other gog members , giving keys here seeming to be going to the thieves more than the need y
Make them require puzzles that require the user to be messaged. Then make sure the person who sends you a message also sends a link to a post of theres (so you can check them out)...etc...etc... at least until the trolls find a new bridge to hide under and annoy another forum...
Post edited October 21, 2012 by misfire200
*Goes and scans each post to check for hidden keys!

In all seriousness I think new users specifically in the October 2012 registration date should consider being more active in the GoG community outside this thread for the time being!
GetSmart: This IS at the very least SOCIAL DISCRIMINATION. Which is bad for new users. Hope you consider that.. How 'bout you focus on trying to find his steamID rather than discussing this here?
It is unfortunate for new users and it's your fault, I hope you consider that.
low rated
SirPrimalform: Don't say that, now he's just going to make a bunch of accounts now and leave them dormant until then.
misfire200: Dont say that, now he definitely will use the idea....actually I doubt this person has the patience to create dormant accounts then actually remember to come back to them. Someone like this is all about the need for instant gratification...
You are right there. I dont have patience for this :) I will eventually find another community which i am carefully choosing right now. I'm sure i won't be here for more than a month since you guys keep finding me and i have to create new accounts. Don't worry, i usually don't stay much time in a single community. I don't like the idea of being busted many times :) Anyway, that being said... don't bother finding my SteamID. I KNOW how to cover my tracks and if i do get busted .. let's just say i have a reason for that. Well than... I guess thats all i had to say :)
LOVE THIS THREAD!

(but not because of those giveaways ;) )
Folks, this is gettin' ugly. Unless you have actual proof that someone is Wakalo (like the same Steam ID or something), leave the poor user alone. Otherwise you're just burning witches.

I know people are choked up that someone would take advantage of this community's generosity, but letting that turn us into bullies would do far worse damage than just some lost codes.
misfire200: Dont say that, now he definitely will use the idea....actually I doubt this person has the patience to create dormant accounts then actually remember to come back to them. Someone like this is all about the need for instant gratification...
Don't say that, now he'll definitely do it!
Azilut: Folks, this is gettin' ugly. Unless you have actual proof that someone is Wakalo (like the same Steam ID or something), leave the poor user alone. Otherwise you're just burning witches. I know people are choked up that someone would take advantage of this community's generosity, but letting that turn us into bullies would do far worse damage than just some lost codes.
It's him. He just admitted it anyway. Prior to that, he'd given himself away days ago with his ridiculous obsession with talking about Wakalo.
What's with all this Wakalo nonsense ??? I though wakalo was a game up till now ^^'
low rated
Please stop this. You are basically saying that ALL new users are Wakalo. Please.
N0x0ss: What's with all this Wakalo nonsense ??? I though wakalo was a game up till now ^^'
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/moderating_the_forums/post18
N0x0ss: What's with all this Wakalo nonsense ??? I though wakalo was a game up till now ^^'
Kind of ;) . It's played for several days now on this forum.
low rated
It's a scammer. And apparently everybody is accusing me of being him which is stupid.
GetSmart: Please stop this. You are basically saying that ALL new users are Wakalo. Please.
Or we're just saying that ALL the new users who are Wakalo are Wakalo. It's not like you've been any good at this.
GetSmart: Please stop this. You are basically saying that ALL new users are Wakalo. Please.
No, only YOU.