It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GetSmart: Wasn't post funny? >.< The Legend of Wakalo.. that could be turned into a movie.. no? no opinions..?
Do you have a contender to play the lead roll lol ?

you are welcome misfire200, enjoy :)
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Ian
low rated
GetSmart: Wasn't post funny? >.< The Legend of Wakalo.. that could be turned into a movie.. no? no opinions..?
Ian: Do you have a contender to play the lead roll lol ? you are welcome misfire200, enjoy :)
What's a contender? never heard of that...
Ian: Do you have a contender to play the lead roll lol ? you are welcome misfire200, enjoy :)
lead troll***
low rated
KhalidYousif: lead troll***
Sheesh i was just trying to be funny. You guys are all paranoid about him..
KhalidYousif: lead troll***
GetSmart: Sheesh i was just trying to be funny. You guys are all paranoid about him..
tbh, I am not paranoid - I just dont like pathetic, childish, sneaky, leeching bastards, that stop genuine people on GOG from receiving gifts :D

D9C2L (1)
PLEFN (2)
He he... I see what you're doing... ;)
*VJQ@ (3)

* ................... 4 squared, divided by 4

@ ...................... to @ or not to @ - that is the ?
What is for?

ooops, Worms! ;p
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Stooner
Ian: *VJQ@ (3) * ................... 4 squared, divided by 4 @ ...................... to @ or not to @ - that is the ?
Seems that I got Worms, thx! :)
Stooner: What is?
wriggly things !!
Stooner: What is?
Ian: wriggly things !!
uh! lol
Ninja Trid was fast! :D

Thanks Ian ;)
low rated
GetSmart: Sheesh i was just trying to be funny. You guys are all paranoid about him..
Ian: tbh, I am not paranoid - I just dont like pathetic, childish, sneaky, leeching bastards, that stop genuine people on GOG from receiving gifts :D D9C2L (1)
You sounded like you were >.<
Ian: tbh, I am not paranoid - I just dont like pathetic, childish, sneaky, leeching bastards, that stop genuine people on GOG from receiving gifts
How about putting a rep limit and a puzzle for people? Person with the right answer gets a PM with the code. That's about as good as I can come up with to reward genuine GOG folks.