It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This post does NOT have a gift code for Giana Sisters hidden in it. [url=it's for Evolva :)][/url]

[url=8YJU-VURW-U6VL-N9H4][/url]
I just won a runner-up prize of a copy of Divine Divinity in the DD Anthology GOGwiki contest \o/

Luckily for somebody, it was one of the first games I bought on GOG, so I don't need the code

If you're a regular visitor here and you missed out on the sale, and you actually want to play Divine Divinity, post here and I'll PM you the code

Also, don't forget to use and support the wiki!

EDIT: sent to te_lanus

Thanks to GOGwiki for making this possible!
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Asbeau
spoderman: This post does NOT have a gift code for Giana Sisters hidden in it. [url=it's for Evolva :)][/url] [url=8YJU-VURW-U6VL-N9H4][/url]
Truth always is the best in the long run! thank you!
Asbeau: I just won a runner-up prize of a copy of Divine Divinity in the DD Anthology GOGwiki contest \o/ Luckily for somebody, it was one of the first games I bought on GOG, so I don't need the code If you're a regular visitor here and you missed out on the sale, and you actually want to play Divine Divinity, post here and I'll PM you the code Also, don't forget to use and support the wiki!
Sounds interesting
Asbeau: I just won a runner-up prize of a copy of Divine Divinity in the DD Anthology GOGwiki contest \o/ Luckily for somebody, it was one of the first games I bought on GOG, so I don't need the code If you're a regular visitor here and you missed out on the sale, and you actually want to play Divine Divinity, post here and I'll PM you the code Also, don't forget to use and support the wiki! EDIT: sent to te_lanus Thanks to GOGwiki for making this possible!
Nice Idea! But takes out the fun of being the vigilante + first + ninja . Ain't that the whole point of this forum.
I have a code for Divine Divinity. If you wanna get it just reply to this post and i will send you PM with the code. (Ps: Offer not for Wakalo :P)
AlexHedgehog: I have a code for Divine Divinity. If you wanna get it just reply to this post and i will send you PM with the code. (Ps: Offer not for Wakalo :P)
Me,thanks!
AlexHedgehog: I have a code for Divine Divinity. If you wanna get it just reply to this post and i will send you PM with the code. (Ps: Offer not for Wakalo :P)
Bummer, did not see "reply .. "
Cavalieroscuro: Me,thanks!
Ok, Wait for PM.
+1 for you,thanks!
Revelations 2012[url=5PI7Z-IYYJZ-BAGY5][/url]
Zero Gear[url=ACQEF-KFJKB-8PI6E][/url]
Guns of Icarus[url=92K4X-JHK52-QQJ72][/url]
Metal Drift[url=AL90Y-CE4QB-N3TI5][/url]
Battlemass (Desura)[url=N2Q98-K3EQ3-X815N-FD4U0-VD5KS][/url]
Kung-Fu Strike[url=0EMWX-K5798-AGX7J][/url]
The Ship[url=DGBD6-HAZPX-9MJVT][/url]
Dark Fall: Lost Souls[url=4FP7Y-D8WD0-THYQ2][/url]
spoderman: Revelations 2012[url=5PI7Z-IYYJZ-BAGY5][/url] Zero Gear[url=ACQEF-KFJKB-8PI6E][/url] Guns of Icarus[url=92K4X-JHK52-QQJ72][/url] Metal Drift[url=AL90Y-CE4QB-N3TI5][/url] Battlemass (Desura)[url=N2Q98-K3EQ3-X815N-FD4U0-VD5KS][/url] Kung-Fu Strike[url=0EMWX-K5798-AGX7J][/url] The Ship[url=DGBD6-HAZPX-9MJVT][/url] Dark Fall: Lost Souls[url=4FP7Y-D8WD0-THYQ2][/url]
May i have Kung fu strike? maybe u posted on wrong thread
spoderman: ...
I helped myself with a The SHip, thank you very much!
spoderman: Revelations 2012[url=5PI7Z-IYYJZ-BAGY5][/url] Zero Gear[url=ACQEF-KFJKB-8PI6E][/url] Guns of Icarus[url=92K4X-JHK52-QQJ72][/url] Metal Drift[url=AL90Y-CE4QB-N3TI5][/url] Battlemass (Desura)[url=N2Q98-K3EQ3-X815N-FD4U0-VD5KS][/url] Kung-Fu Strike[url=0EMWX-K5798-AGX7J][/url] The Ship[url=DGBD6-HAZPX-9MJVT][/url] Dark Fall: Lost Souls[url=4FP7Y-D8WD0-THYQ2][/url]
That is what you Want or what You give? If what You give... I want Zero Gear
low rated
Uhmm if you are giving away those games, i would Zero gear if you don't mind OR Revelations.