It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I'm a bit suspicious....
Cavalieroscuro: It's Warswow
That's exactly what i was thinking... Let Wakalo types grab this one
tarunmutreja: May gog.com shine even brighter
Redeemed! Thank and +1 you very much for this, tarunmutreja!
The last part was not a lie though, it's a great game, especially if you ever played Quake 2 and Quake 3 (CPM/OSP mod). I'd love to play it with GOG'ers.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by grynn
Thespian*: Redeemed! Thank and +1 you very much for this, tarunmutreja!
What was it thespian?
Welcome
grynn: J3JK-X9NP-SJPF-9G4N (only for lurkers, please do not ninja this if you already have an account on GOG, great game btw)
Thanks for the game, i redem this:)
benjiir: What was it thespian?
A collection, formed for:

Conquest of the New World
M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Shattered Steel
Screamer
Evolva
Kingdom: The Far Reaches
VR Soccer '96

*trying to calm down himself (about to have a heart attack)* ;)
grynn: J3JK-X9NP-SJPF-9G4N (only for lurkers, please do not ninja this if you already have an account on GOG, great game btw)
laur3ntziu00: Thanks for the game, i redem this:)
:D enjoy.
Thespian*:
Buuuh! You ugly Elf!

I just wanted JA 2 from this bunch!... ;p
tarunmutreja: Welcome
May your life shine even brighter than your generosity, mate! ;)

Going offline (I run out of time at the public library's PC). Have a nice day you all !
Since it worked so well for grynn.... NGPQ-36BN-SR5J-TB5J

Maybe once I have the chance to play it and get familiar with it, I'll be able to join in with any multiplayer shenanigans..
I didn't get this key to troll, I was just surprised to see that you could gift free games again and wondered if it would actually complete the process or throw an error.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by adambiser
-... ...- --. ..... -....- -... ....- --... .- -....- .- ---.. .--- --.. -....- -- -.- .-.. ...-
hercufles: dont want to be populair but i do want my questions answered whatt isnt about baldurs gate or arcanum.
gameon: You have posts unanswered regarding Baldurs gate and Arcanum? Give us a link and maybe we can take a look.
Thanks thats kind of you and sorry for the misunderstanding I was trying to say that if the post isnt on baldurs gate or arcanum or other popuklair game then it is useless to ask a question in the first place but because you wanted to help + 1 from me.
grynn: -... ...- --. ..... -....- -... ....- --... .- -....- .- ---.. .--- --.. -....- -- -.- .-.. ...-
uhuh, I'm a ninja!

Thanks grynn! ;p

(I was hating you for trolling, but kinda love you now.....)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Stooner
What was it ?