It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hercufles: Wow he is already known here, uhm maybe if i was more of a jerk i would get that too since people mostly ignore my posts :)
gameon: Don't worry, there are several crowd members here (including me). Don't forget, it's not a popularity contest. And being notorious isn't a good thing.
dont want to be populair but i do want my questions answered whatt isnt about baldurs gate or arcanum.
gameon: Don't worry, there are several crowd members here (including me). Don't forget, it's not a popularity contest. And being notorious isn't a good thing.
hercufles: dont want to be populair but i do want my questions answered whatt isnt about baldurs gate or arcanum.
You have posts unanswered regarding Baldurs gate and Arcanum? Give us a link and maybe we can take a look.
I can't get it, thanks anyway :P
J3JK-X9NP-SJPF-9G4N (only for lurkers, please do not ninja this if you already have an account on GOG, great game btw)
grynn: J3JK-X9NP-SJPF-9G4N (only for lurkers, please do not ninja this if you already have an account on GOG, great game btw)
Mysterious... I shall check back in a bit to see what it was =)
Asbeau: Mysterious... I shall check back in a bit to see what it was =)
Me too. :D

An original way to attract more people to GOG, grynn!
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Thespian*
I'm a bit suspicious....
May gog.com shine even brighter
Attachments:
Stooner: I'm a bit suspicious....
Why?
It's Warswow
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
tarunmutreja: May gog.com shine even brighter
Thanks, but I had to hit cancel (I have all games from this), so the key is locked for 10 minutes. ;)
Thespian*: Why?
Cavalieroscuro: It's Warswow
^^That
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Stooner
Asbeau: Mysterious... I shall check back in a bit to see what it was =)
Thespian*: Me too. :D An original way to attract more people to GOG, grynn!
I do not like trolling, but doing that in an unoriginal way to attract lurkers is sure fun lol.
Thespian*: Me too. :D An original way to attract more people to GOG, grynn!
grynn: I do not like trolling, but doing that in an unoriginal way to attract lurkers is sure fun lol.
They just sell the key on some site XD
grynn: I do not like trolling, but doing that in an unoriginal way to attract lurkers is sure fun lol.
LOL :D