It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm here quite longer and I'd say such things happen from time to time, but leecher come and go, so don't worry, this thread will go alive after some time for sure.
this thread will NOT die :D
KhalidYousif: I don't get it... why people has to be greedy, if you already have a game why are you taking it again while someone else doesn't have it! If you don't want nor going to play a particular game but you take it anyone why being so selfish and mean while others are wishing to have it. GOG community is the best IMHO. :)
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say his use for games that he possess more than once is to post their codes here and conquer some reputation. It'd make it more likely for someone to think "hey this guy is generous, I'm feeling generous so I'll PM him a code". Also, greedy as he is, I'd say he sniped the codes he posted himself. Just because he can - stupid isn't it?
Ian: again, I please ask, let us move on ......... :D
agreed, codes by PM from now on!
high rated
I was gonna save this until after the promo ended, but it sounds like it's needed now.

A wiser person than I once wrote, "Hope is not the same thing as optimism. Optimism is the belief, whatever the facts, that things will work out well. Hope is the conviction that some things are worth doing, whether they work out well or not."

So here's a code for Divine Divinity. I hope that it will go to someone deserving. But it's worth the giving of, however things turn out. Long live GOG.

8KGH-3QNN-98JQ-9YHA

(Incidentally, all thanks for the code should go to user rawmilk905, who was kind enough to gift me the entire bundle; I'm just passing on the game that I already had.)
Man.. I think I missed the party... a real bad one BTW :(

Wakalo/Anasto/MartiaLaw... a real sad situation. I do understand some Portuguese (because I'm from South America) and I've never read so many nasty things in this place. GOG is a cool place with good people, and this situation ruined the fun...

Anyway, in the past I've posted some codes here in this thread for Indie games, but since I found out there were bots and non-GOGers stealing the codes, I decided to do my "Small Giveaways". Now I will have to change a little that, and add some rules for the next ones, starting with the one I'll be doing this weekend, like to be registered at least 2 months ago and have some rep... :(

Hell, even I do have the requirements to be in these gifting clubs, but I've not registered because I know some people could need the games more than me... and this greedy situation was really a turn off... (-_-)

Oh well, it's better to forget this thing and move on...

Cheers to all good GOGers ;)
I always preferred codes via PM. I think lurkers shouldn't be getting rewards. They should participate too!
Azilut: I was gonna save this until after the promo ended, but it sounds like it's needed now. A wiser person than I once wrote, "Hope is not the same thing as optimism. Optimism is the belief, whatever the facts, that things will work out well. Hope is the conviction that some things are worth doing, whether they work out well or not." So here's a code for Divine Divinity. I hope that it will go to someone deserving. But it's worth the giving of, however things turn out. Long live GOG. 8KGH-3QNN-98JQ-9YHA (Incidentally, all thanks for the code should go to user rawmilk905, who was kind enough to gift me the entire bundle; I'm just passing on the game that I already had.)
Thank you for the game
tomkol89: Thank you for the game
You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it.
tomkol89: Thank you for the game
Azilut: You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it.
Thank you very much Azilut +1 :)
Any MMORPG fans ?
Arctic Combat 2nd Closed Beta
2NBY10OS0MH0V32K
irlandezul: Any MMORPG fans ? Arctic Combat 2nd Closed Beta 2NBY10OS0MH0V32K
No MMORPGs for me anymore, thanks. I like being able to walk away from the computer if I need a 5 minutes break :)
Ian: .... and you never know he might stop sending me pm's as well :)
Hi Ian,
In messages there is an options button (upper right) with a block and report option. Never tried it, but I guess that should help you out with this guy.
Ian: .... and you never know he might stop sending me pm's as well :)
K_1269: Hi Ian, In messages there is an options button (upper right) with a block and report option. Never tried it, but I guess that should help you out with this guy.
thank you, didnt know bout that 1 :)
Hitman: Sniper Challenge Steam Key

J244Q-NAH83-DFFHT

Enjoy
tarunmutreja: Hitman: Sniper Challenge Steam Key J244Q-NAH83-DFFHT Enjoy
Redeemed! Thanks for your giveaway :)