It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Gonchi: Perhaps there ought to be a report abuse link in addition to a report spam link.
Perhaps you should.. shut the fuck up?
Alts? How passé. Come back with something inventive at least.
Asbeau: You must think we're stupid, 'Anasto' You're posting here as Anasto from Portugal and wakalo from Spain, and fuck knows who else too. Note the SteamID is the same: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gifting_club_v2/post1196 http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post656 Stop taking advantage of good people.
ashwald: Your first link points to: Anasto from Mali rep 18 www.steamcommunity.com/id/dmtop12 Your second link points to: wakalo from Spain rep 7 www.steamcommunity.com/id/cs16top They look different to me but I'm clueless when it comes to steam community matters. What am I missing? Anyway, Anasto's steam id doesn't exist according to steam, while wakalo's does. What's interesting to me is that wakalo aka dA-kING[r0dAz] has a certain Anasto in his friends' list. This particular Anasto's steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dm16top Oh, and now wakalo is apparently from the Solomon Islands.
check the post edit time, the leecher edited the posts as soon he was caught
I must say, this is the first shitty thing I've seen anyone do in this community so far. I am pretty new here and I fully agree that there should be some requirement as far as how long someone participates in forum activity and such. The first thing that caught my attention when I decided to check out the forums was how kind and giving the folks here are. There's so much more generosity here than you'll find in most game forums, but that's easily taken advantage of. I've taken part in a couple giveaway threads, but especially with this perspective, I think it makes more sense to hang around a while, get to know some folks, and just enjoy the atmosphere.
:)
akhliber: I must say, this is the first shitty thing I've seen anyone do in this community so far. I am pretty new here and I fully agree that there should be some requirement as far as how long someone participates in forum activity and such. The first thing that caught my attention when I decided to check out the forums was how kind and giving the folks here are. There's so much more generosity here than you'll find in most game forums, but that's easily taken advantage of. I've taken part in a couple giveaway threads, but especially with this perspective, I think it makes more sense to hang around a while, get to know some folks, and just enjoy the atmosphere. :)
This is also the first time I've ever seen someone swearing on GOG which is probably the most trustworthy, mature and generous community on whole Internet. I was gonna report a post for the first time as well but turns out there is no report option other than spam, this community is just that good :D
Post edited October 17, 2012 by grynn
grynn: This is also the first time I've ever seen someone swearing on GOG
Ahem...
Cavalieroscuro: Some people need a permaban here :(
MartiaLaw: I have way too many tricks for that to work properly on me. Do yourself a favor and don't try to contact the admins for that. Lmao.
Tricks as in "I can make a new account lololol"?
MartiaLaw: I have way too many tricks for that to work properly on me. Do yourself a favor and don't try to contact the admins for that. Lmao.
SirPrimalform: Tricks as in "I can make a new account lololol"?
Nah, that's too simple. Obviously he's going to hack the site and steal all our games.
Someone poste a code so they stop fighting to redeem it
XD
akhliber: I must say, this is the first shitty thing I've seen anyone do in this community so far. I am pretty new here and I fully agree that there should be some requirement as far as how long someone participates in forum activity and such. The first thing that caught my attention when I decided to check out the forums was how kind and giving the folks here are. There's so much more generosity here than you'll find in most game forums, but that's easily taken advantage of. I've taken part in a couple giveaway threads, but especially with this perspective, I think it makes more sense to hang around a while, get to know some folks, and just enjoy the atmosphere. :)
grynn: This is also the first time I've ever seen someone swearing on GOG which is probably the most trustworthy, mature and generous community on whole Internet. I was gonna repot a post for the first time as well but turns out there is no report option other than spam, this community is just that good :D
Oh, my apologies, I wasn't aware of that and it's quite a bad habit. Good thing to know, so thanks. :)
SirPrimalform: Tricks as in "I can make a new account lololol"?
thebum06: Nah, that's too simple. Obviously he's going to hack the site and steal all our games.
Hey I keep them in my external disk and he ain't gonna steal my stuff!
This is really sad...

I am always following this topic but never managed to catch a code, however I got gifts 3 times from generous people here...

And also I gave a gift once too... I just wish that I can find a permanent good paying job so I can make a giveaway each day...

I don't get it... why people has to be greedy, if you already have a game why are you taking it again while someone else doesn't have it! If you don't want nor going to play a particular game but you take it anyone why being so selfish and mean while others are wishing to have it.

GOG community is the best IMHO. :)
From now on I won't be posting codes in this thread. Instead I will post the offer of a code and PM it on a first come first serve basis, but unfortunately only if the claimer has been around a while.
thebum06: Nah, that's too simple. Obviously he's going to hack the site and steal all our games.
grynn: Hey I keep them in my external disk and he ain't gonna steal my stuff!
He has tricks for that too, I'm sure.
KhalidYousif: This is really sad... I am always following this topic but never managed to catch a code, however I got gifts 3 times from generous people here... And also I gave a gift once too... I just wish that I can find a permanent good paying job so I can make a giveaway each day... I don't get it... why people has to be greedy, if you already have a game why are you taking it again while someone else doesn't have it! If you don't want nor going to play a particular game but you take it anyone why being so selfish and mean while others are wishing to have it. GOG community is the best IMHO. :)
I also gave here several steam codes and others on Steamgift: I will never post here a code,by the way