It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: It is not possible to redeem that without owning dustforce but thanks alot for the giveaway!
Big_McLargeHuge: Yes i said that in my post :P. And you're welcome :).
I was all like blsakdhfaslk dustforce! = blindness
Trid: So the hardest part here is the fact that it's jpeg file? :P
Dokusai: Is that a bad thing? >_<
Didn't mean it like that :)
Dokusai: Thought I'd have a little fun with this one. It's a steam code for Blackwell Deception except in Japanese. :P
niniendowarrior: I tried it and got an incorrect code. I think I know my Katakana enough to know I read it right.
There's some numbers in there too. Some katakana look exactly like some kanji characters. I'll try checking at it again though.
niniendowarrior: I tried it and got an incorrect code. I think I know my Katakana enough to know I read it right.
Dokusai: There's some numbers in there too. Some katakana look exactly like some kanji characters. I'll try checking at it again though.
Yeah... just noticed the kanji and 'ha'. Funny.

EDIT:
Got it. Thanks! +1 for you!
Post edited October 16, 2012 by niniendowarrior
Dokusai: There's some numbers in there too. Some katakana look exactly like some kanji characters. I'll try checking at it again though.
niniendowarrior: Yeah... just noticed the kanji and 'ha'. Funny. EDIT: Got it. Thanks! +1 for you!
Gz, and here I almost had it :P
And thx for giveaway Dokusai, +1
niniendowarrior: Yeah... just noticed the kanji and 'ha'. Funny. EDIT: Got it. Thanks! +1 for you!
You're welcome. :3
Trid: Gz, and here I almost had it :P And thx for giveaway Dokusai, +1
How far did you get? :D
Post edited October 16, 2012 by niniendowarrior
Trid: Gz, and here I almost had it :P And thx for giveaway Dokusai, +1
niniendowarrior: How far did you get? :D
I'm not that good with it, I still had 6 more to go (and I'm not even sure it was correct) but almost sound better, isn't it? :P
niniendowarrior: How far did you get? :D
Trid: I'm not that good with it, I still had 6 more to go (and I'm not even sure it was correct) but almost sound better, isn't it? :P
Well, if you're looking to learn Katakana, you can double check your answer.

5N8YKYD22QH7CBF - TAKEN.
Hitman Sniper Challenge Giveaway PC

http://asia.gamespot.com/event/codes/hitman_sniper_challenge_beta_key_giveaway_pc_asia/?tag=Topslot;HitmanSniperChallengeAsiaGiveaway;HitmanSniperChallengeG;PcCodes

Hurry up! This is only for Asian players (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, or India).
low rated
Alright guys, dungeon defenders is on sale right now and i haven't got much money at the moment. Problem is that i would really LOVE to try out this game because it definitely looks like the type of game i like and i can't miss this HUGE promotion. I'm begging someone on this thread to help me out and buy me the game because i'm very short. If someone is willing to get me the game i will be forever grateful !

Thanks in advance !
Anasto: Alright guys, dungeon defenders is on sale right now and i haven't got much money at the moment. Problem is that i would really LOVE to try out this game because it definitely looks like the type of game i like and i can't miss this HUGE promotion. I'm begging someone on this thread to help me out and buy me the game because i'm very short. If someone is willing to get me the game i will be forever grateful ! Thanks in advance !
Hey man, there is a separate thread for begging. :)
Also The Bard's Tale is on sale for $2.49. I'm thinking in buying the game, for I don't know if is good or not... I'm a little short right now, but I can buy it.
Anasto: Alright guys, dungeon defenders is on sale right now and i haven't got much money at the moment. Problem is that i would really LOVE to try out this game because it definitely looks like the type of game i like and i can't miss this HUGE promotion. I'm begging someone on this thread to help me out and buy me the game because i'm very short. If someone is willing to get me the game i will be forever grateful ! Thanks in advance !
Requests like this should go in the Non-GOG gifting thread.
Azrael360: Also The Bard's Tale is on sale for $2.49. I'm thinking in buying the game, for I don't know if is good or not... I'm a little short right now, but I can buy it.
I played a little on PS2... was nice, but Dark Alliance was much better...