It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Divine Divinity really is Divine...
wakalo: That code is invalid. Thanks though.
Stooner: No, I put it there and worked for me... So, thanks onebuyer!... ;p
I'm glad it worked for you. Have fun with it. ;-)
Post edited October 15, 2012 by onebuyer
paislyabmj: For what its worth i would sell my soul for a copy of vampire the masquerade bloodlines.
I have the game disks, nothing online sorry. Possibly my favorite game, pure awesomeness. I hope you manage to get a copy, there really is no better use for your soul.
Expack: Another PlanetSide 2 Beta Key, encrypted using http://www.secretcodebreaker.com/keyword.html: LAGC-BBGG-JPXL-PN7T-7LB9 Decryption key hints: 1 (General knowledge). Another name for diving loops on inverted roller coasters 2 (Anime, namely Last Exile). What Dio Eraclea nicknamed Claus Valca
Grabbed. Thanks man
high rated
You should really thank Ian for this. He allowed me to giveaway those keys. Desura key is for entire Indie Royale bundle on desura blackwell is steam key for blackwell deception and oil rush is a steam key for oil rush. You may also thank, as usual, Iga Wyrwal ;D plepleple lelelele
Post edited October 17, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: You should really thank Ian for this. He allowed me to giveaway those keys. Desura key is for entire Indie Royale bundle on desura blackwell is steam key for blackwell deception and oil rush is a steam key for oil rush. You may also thank, as usual, Iga Wyrwal ;D plepleple lelelele
Thank you, Grabbed the bundle
I get this feeling keevek likes big boobed blondes. ...triple B!
Post edited October 16, 2012 by TVs_Frank
Damn you Iga...
Trying to see your boobs made me forget to click to redeem the bundle....

But thanks keeveek, and also Ian!.... ;p
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Stooner
Hot damn! Oilrush was actually Desura key and was taken already. Thanks for the giveaway.
Oh shit. Thanks for giving the hint, niniedowarrior, you won the Steam key for finding that out.

I haven't noticed I used the same key twice.

Steam key for Oil Rush goes to your PM
keeveek: Oh shit. Thanks for giving the hint, niniedowarrior, you won the Steam key for finding that out. I haven't noticed I used the same key twice. Steam key for Oil Rush goes to your PM
Thank you, good sir! Always wanted to have a go at Oil Rush... AND got to stare at some fine boobs. :D
high rated
Oil Rush (Steam)
2A4HOELCMBXSBSH7
Dokusai: Oil Rush (Steam) 2A4HOELCMBXSBSH7
Someone took it and did not post.

:'(
Dokusai: Oil Rush (Steam) 2A4HOELCMBXSBSH7
Some silent ninja took it :(

+1
low rated
Late again! Baaah!
low rated