It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wakalo: Pleeeeeeeease i want a copy of the ship :(
Try here:
www.blazinggriffin.com/sickkids
low rated
IronStar: Try here: www.blazinggriffin.com/sickkids
The website won't lead for me! Please, someone help me out :(
IronStar: Try here: www.blazinggriffin.com/sickkids
wakalo: The website won't lead for me! Please, someone help me out :(
It's overloaded, try again until it loads ;)
wakalo: The website won't lead for me! Please, someone help me out :(
Or you could just buy the game and share the codes with others. Keep the ball rolling... :P
Post edited October 14, 2012 by Azrael360
Hello. This is my first giveaway and i have a spare "The ship" key

5ZRV8-

9RVL8-

4D8GN

Good luck
For what its worth i would sell my soul for a copy of vampire the masquerade bloodlines.
low rated
MartiaLaw: Hello. This is my first giveaway and i have a spare "The ship" key 5ZRV8- 9RVL8- 4D8GN Good luck
Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I did not redeem it. I already have this game thanks to GoG user ^^
I'm giving away another steam key. A GoG user gifted me "The ship" therefore i decided to giveaway a steam key!

BQPHZ-

T4KJD

6ADZK

Have fun finding the correct order of the key!
Post edited October 14, 2012 by Anasto
MartiaLaw: Hello. This is my first giveaway and i have a spare "The ship" key 5ZRV8- 9RVL8- 4D8GN Good luck
Anasto: Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I did not redeem it. I already have this game thanks to GoG user ^^ I'm giving away another steam key. A GoG user gifted me "The ship" therefore i decided to giveaway a steam key! BQPHZ- T4KJD 6ADZK Have fun finding the correct order of the key!
Both codes was reedemed (not be me)
Thx and +1
low rated
Anasto: Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I did not redeem it. I already have this game thanks to GoG user ^^ I'm giving away another steam key. A GoG user gifted me "The ship" therefore i decided to giveaway a steam key! BQPHZ- T4KJD 6ADZK Have fun finding the correct order of the key!
Trid: Both codes was reedemed (not be me) Thx and +1
No problemo
spinefarm:
Stooner: Thanks spinefarm, I jumped aboard! ;p
Enjoy the ride
Two games up for grabs!

73N50-KBQ62-3FJ7K
CAJG9-YM2KC-VEY5K
low rated
Accatone: Two games up for grabs! 73N50-KBQ62-3FJ7K CAJG9-YM2KC-VEY5K
Was browsing around this thread and i noticed this new post right on time. Thanks for geneforge!
PS: Did not redeem the other one.

Thanks Accatone!
You're welcome!
Anasto: Was browsing around this thread and i noticed this new post right on time. Thanks for geneforge! PS: Did not redeem the other one. Thanks Accatone!
low rated
Got captain Brawe. Thanks! Where did you get these keys? Did you get them from a giveaway website..?
They're from indie bundles. Enjoy the game!
MartiaLaw: Got captain Brawe. Thanks! Where did you get these keys? Did you get them from a giveaway website..?