It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More giveaways Plox
I don't know if the keys have been sent out yet, but if anyone has a beta key for Heroes & Generals, I would be very, very thankful. :)
Why are you doing giveaways during the middle off the night? and why am i up at 5:40 AM?
OvaltineJenkins: Kings Bounty: The Legend (steam) 3KYGE-MYDVI-**M7B ** = 101100 (binary)
Nice giveaway .
Passing by..dropping a Ship here:

PY4X0-JY89I-EKIH3

Oh yeah it is for Steam
spinefarm: Passing by..dropping a Ship here: PY4X0-JY89I-EKIH3 Oh yeah it is for Steam
Already taken :(
spinefarm:
Thanks spinefarm, I jumped aboard! ;p
spinefarm:
Stooner: Thanks spinefarm, I jumped aboard! ;p
Stooner can you gift me one copy?Each copy will give another two copies to gift,so you must have another 2 copy in your inventory.
Cavalieroscuro: Stooner can you gift me one copy?Each copy will give another two copies to gift,so you must have another 2 copy in your inventory.
Can I answer you a little latter? (I just closed Steam, )
It's 5:15 am here, I'll check for you after I sleep a little, it's okay? ;p
Cavalieroscuro: Stooner can you gift me one copy?Each copy will give another two copies to gift,so you must have another 2 copy in your inventory.
Stooner: Can I answer you a little latter? (I just closed Steam, ) It's 5:15 am here, I'll check for you after I sleep a little, it's okay? ;p
Ok :)
Thanks!
Stooner: Thanks spinefarm, I jumped aboard! ;p
not every copy, only if you bought it, not if it is a copy you received from another copy
Got a Planetside 2 Beta Key if anyone want it.

XGG2-GRE9-Z6F2-224E-AC2Z
slaktarn: not every copy, only if you bought it, not if it is a copy you received from another copy
On the site says that each copy will come with 2 additional copies,and each one can give you another 2 copies.
slaktarn: not every copy, only if you bought it, not if it is a copy you received from another copy
Cavalieroscuro: On the site says that each copy will come with 2 additional copies,and each one can give you another 2 copies.
OK! but i was gifted on copy a while back and i didn't receive any other copy
Cavalieroscuro: On the site says that each copy will come with 2 additional copies,and each one can give you another 2 copies.
slaktarn: OK! but i was gifted on copy a while back and i didn't receive any other copy
:(