It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anasto: AAAAAAAAAAAAND... The last key in my notepad file... XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Guess all the numbers/letters! Joking.. Guess this: BPK8N-2C9NN-JxxT7 xx = The first letters of an amazing game series! These series include a few characters such as: Cloud, Zach, Angeal.. AND.. Im off for today! I won't be doing giveaways for a while because i'm out of keys.
It was ninja'd as well, what was it?
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Fake_Sketch
Anasto: AAAAAAAAAAAAND... The last key in my notepad file... XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Guess all the numbers/letters! Joking.. Guess this: BPK8N-2C9NN-JxxT7 xx = The first letters of an amazing game series! These series include a few characters such as: Cloud, Zach, Angeal.. AND.. Im off for today! I won't be doing giveaways for a while because i'm out of keys.
Fake_Sketch: It was ninja'd as well, what was it?
Worms pinball key ^^
Sol Exodus (steam)

6M0RH-6DDIW-**B2I

** = 1001011 (in binary notation)
OvaltineJenkins: Sol Exodus (steam) 6M0RH-6DDIW-**B2I ** = 1001011 (in binary notation)
Thank you, kind person. :) Time to boldly go where no monkey has gone before.
Post edited October 12, 2012 by langurmonkey
OvaltineJenkins: Sol Exodus (steam) 6M0RH-6DDIW-**B2I ** = 1001011 (in binary notation)
Was this redeemed? Binary to text does not work .
Anasto: Was this redeemed? Binary to text does not work .
Yes, langurmonkey redeemed it. The number was 75
kkkkkkkkk
lol
;p
low rated
Anasto: Was this redeemed? Binary to text does not work .
OvaltineJenkins: Yes, langurmonkey redeemed it. The number was 75
I decoded it and it gave me a K
Anasto: I decoded it and it gave me a K
It's easy. a 7-bit binary number. The right most bit is 1, then going back is 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64. Add up the 1's and ignore the 0's except to tell you the number of bits.
Your binary to text converter is most likely using acii codes, and K is the 75th character.
Next time (if there is a next time) use a binary to decimal converter
Post edited October 12, 2012 by OvaltineJenkins
low rated
OvaltineJenkins: Your binary to text converter is most likely using acii codes, and K is the 75th character. Next time (if there is a next time) use a binary to decimal converter
THanks for the tip :D
high rated
Anasto: THanks for the tip :D
Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! (steam)
**G4N-RX4AX-RW69H

** = 110110 (in binary)
low rated
Anasto: THanks for the tip :D
OvaltineJenkins: Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! (steam) **G4N-RX4AX-RW69H ** = 110110 (in binary)
Taken again! I'm always late haha xD
I ninja'd this one! Lucky me!

And thanks for the giveaway!
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Skarty
For someone who wants realms of arkania 1 and 2 i had this on gog survey
but i already own those games.
KMVS4QUA