It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: Too much messages in the same time lol
Hello all, how are you?
johnki: Wondering why all of the free indie games that seem to really get attention these days are getting attention because they're so out there that they could have been based on Beatles songs.
i guess u thinking "lucy in the sky with diamonds" lol

lol johnki :)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Ian
Ian: i guess u thinking "lucy in the sky with diamonds" lol
I was actually thinking more like "I Am the Walrus" and "Yellow Submarine".
I've 2 guest pass for Shattered Horizon in my Steam inventory. If you want it, I need your email by PM.
benderz: I've 2 guest pass for Shattered Horizon in my Steam inventory. If you want it, I need your email by PM.
Thanks for your generosity +1 :)

please escuse the moan - i am going to send valve an email, teaching them a new word......... M-A-N-U-A-L fgs grrrrrrr !!

ok, i take it back, there is a tutorial :( mumble mumble :)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Ian
benderz: I've 2 guest pass for Shattered Horizon in my Steam inventory. If you want it, I need your email by PM.
Ian: Thanks for your generosity +1 :)

please escuse the moan - i am going to send valve an email, teaching them a new word......... M-A-N-U-A-L fgs grrrrrrr !!

Right click on the game in library>View player manual :)

lol, you made me laugh :-)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by benderz

IronStar: Right click on the game in library>View player manual :)
Damn! you ninja'd me! ;p

hell hehe, thanks for that - only 79 more to download +1 :)
hey man don't knock Glorious Trainwrecks. It's quite a bit of fun pissing around with random ideas, throwing random ideas against the wall and seeing if they stick. As well as making dumb joke games or mocking pretentious art game crap.

Terry Cavanagh is a member of the trainwreck community and some of his commercial games like VVVVVV and Hexagon started out as trainwrecks that were polished up a bit, which is why he likes to post trainwreck/knp games on his indie game blog.

It's about experimenting and trying things that someone wouldn't normally base a game around to see if the concept can actually be worked into something, and the democratization of the process of making indie games and reminding people anyone can do it, instead of thinking that it has to be dominated by artsy ivory tower Blowhard crap or superhard retro throwbacks or what have you.

http://thehappymedium.tumblr.com/post/27275075232/a-community-of-people-willing-to-play-your-dumb-thing

(of course I'm a member and submitted a few games to the site myself like this one.)
mrcrispy83: -snip-
I wasn't knocking Glorious Trainwrecks. It's just that that specific game was a bit unbearable, and the fact that it was recommended by them confused me.

I've actually been looking into getting in on one of the jams, but I keep forgetting to check when they are. :P
Ian: hell hehe, thanks for that - only 79 more to download +1 :)
You're welcome. :)

No need to download them if you're not taking them with you on tablet or something. They will most likely stay there as long as Steam exists. :)
NameGoo: Well, I ended up having a lot more to do today than I expected, sorry you had to wait so long. You win the prize! Pick your game!

And it's not your imagination, you pretty much managed to describe the feeling of Journey without even playing it. And as johnki pointed out, the art is stunning. Couple that with the amazing soundtrack and you're in for one Hell of an experience. I hope you get to play it one day.
I actually read and watch quite a lot about the game when it came out as it was so special and every game site was praising it. Maybe I should actually do that less, it kinda spoil the fun I guess.
Thanks a lot. If it is okay to pick two games from the current promo, I would like to try Silver and Darklands. Otherwise, I'll pick Lands of Lore 3. :P
Reign Conflict of Nations

FGT+Q

KTAKP

B+5I+

+=8
Recsam511: Reign Conflict of Nations

FGT+Q

KTAKP

B+5I+

+=8
Thank you! I got it in good time :D!
Recsam511: Reign Conflict of Nations

FGT+Q

KTAKP

B+5I+

+=8
iOverflow: Thank you! I got it in good time :D!
Enjoy :)