It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: the save part is good, nice touch :)
IronStar: Yeah, getting killed is part of routine there, I think it would be quite dreadful experience without it, especially on higher difficulty levels.
Stooner: WHAT? the game saves after you die? how this is good? if you're DEAD...
IronStar: But it doesn't hold it against you. It just re-spawns you at nearest friendly base. Everything you blew up gets saved. Of course, this doesn't work when you are in the middle of mission, but missions have checkpoints, so it's not an issue either.
that y it good ^^^^^^^^^^ :)

any1 not got Kaptain Brawe, that wants - i have a spare ?
Stooner: uh, and I just found that they have a game for PC too, or a tech demo, or something weird...
Maybe i'll give it a try...
Didn't know that...it feels like Flower only with clouds.

IronStar:
Blowing stuff up, another fine way to relieve stress.
+1
Wellp, Free Indie Games has let me down...

I have NO idea why this was recommended. >.>

That may have been the dullest voice I've ever heard.

http://www.freeindiegam.es/2012/09/the-illogical-journey-of-the-zambonis-noyb/
Post edited September 24, 2012 by johnki
Ian: the save part is good, nice touch :)
IronStar: Yeah, getting killed is part of routine there, I think it would be quite dreadful experience without it, especially on higher difficulty levels.
Stooner: WHAT? the game saves after you die? how this is good? if you're DEAD...
IronStar: But it doesn't hold it against you. It just re-spawns you at nearest friendly base. Everything you blew up gets saved. Of course, this doesn't work when you are in the middle of mission, but missions have checkpoints, so it's not an issue either.
Thats nice, and should help a lot, as you said that it has a BIG map....
hell can't even give games away today :(
Ian: hell can't even give games away today :(
xD

But it doesn't hold it against you. It just re-spawns you at nearest friendly base. Everything you blew up gets saved. Of course, this doesn't work when you are in the middle of mission, but missions have checkpoints, so it's not an issue either.
Stooner: Thats nice, and should help a lot, as you said that it has a BIG map....
Only slight problem is, that friendly bases are not that near, but from what I've seen that gets sorted out later, as you can get more friendly bases.
And the map is enormous. It takes like 30min to get over entire thing, in a plane. Ok, maybe not 30 minutes, but it's still huge.
johnki: Wellp, Free Indie Games has let me down...

I have NO idea why this was recommended. >.>

That may have been the dullest voice I've ever heard.

http://www.freeindiegam.es/2012/09/the-illogical-journey-of-the-zambonis-noyb/
This looks...i think insane is the right word?
Post edited September 24, 2012 by IronStar
Too much messages in the same time lol
Hello all, how are you?
Ian: hell can't even give games away today :(
No stress bro! ;p
benderz: Too much messages in the same time lol
Hello all, how are you?
I good thanks, almost met my quota for giving away games today, almost grrrrr :D

hows u doing ?
Hello all, how are you?
Quite tired, and I think I caught cold, other than that great. :)

You?
Hello all, how are you?
As always, relaxing after a bad day here on the forum :)
Hello all, how are you?
hungry!
Don't worry Ian, I saw you give some games today, it's great ;-)

I'm fine too, tired too :-)
Hello all, how are you?
Wondering why all of the free indie games that seem to really get attention these days are getting attention because they're so out there that they could have been based on Beatles songs.