It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

World of Warplanes betA: G298N8?H3W26ZEP
PandaLiang: Base on what I see from various game sites. I think the game's success comes from its outstanding atmosphere --- the lonely desert. It's such lonely environment helping you to form a connection with the ones you encounter, even though you don't know them at all. Then through completing little puzzle together, the bond is strengthened. The simplistic communication also help to strengthen the connection but retain the feeling of loneliness. It is a speechless world, but you can still find a way to communicate. However, you cannot further the communication. At the end you still will depart with the one you just create a bond with. This gives you a lingering feeling but at the same time, make you more wishing for a next encounter. All a sudden, it's no longer a world so cold and lonely.

That's why I really want to try this game. Hope it is not just completely my imagination
Well, I ended up having a lot more to do today than I expected, sorry you had to wait so long. You win the prize! Pick your game!

And it's not your imagination, you pretty much managed to describe the feeling of Journey without even playing it. And as johnki pointed out, the art is stunning. Couple that with the amazing soundtrack and you're in for one Hell of an experience. I hope you get to play it one day.

CowboyBebop: Oh... yeah I thought it was Journey: The Quest Begins. I still think it would be helpful for people who were playing that game to find out where the went wrong. Probably save you a lot of frustration (unless you like to be frustrated).
That is a nice feature.

CowboyBebop: Reading about Journey 2012 it does sound a bit awesome that you communicate through moving pieces of cloth and don't talk at all. It's innovative and different from what I would normally play.
Stooner: Late to the party.... as always... ;p

But if you allow me to say, Journey is awesome, not only because of the journey itself, but because isn't always that you can beat a game without using any weapon... (Not that i've played, want to, and someday i'll definitely do...)
And by the looks of it, not meant to be played (only), but felt....
Indeed. It's not the kind of game I usually go for either, but I ended up liking my Journey more than I expected. That was a pleasant surprise.
NameGoo:
It is, definitively, a game that i want to play....
They say that is only a hour and half longer, that's true?

Did you play Flower too?
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Stooner
Journey is one of this games that I will never be able to play, but after reading what PandaLiang wrote... well, it's seems kind of sad journey :S
Stooner: It is, definitively, a game that i want to play....

Did you play Flower too?
I finished it in a little over 2 hours the first time through. And that's with a lot of exploring. So it's very short, but worth it.
And I did play Flower. It's very relaxing, stunningly beautiful as well, but Flower feels more like an interactive screen saver than a game.

Trid: Journey is one of this games that I will never be able to play, but after reading what PandaLiang wrote... well, it's seems kind of sad journey :S
Well, it did play with my emotions more than any other game, but I wouldn't say it's sad.

Edit: Pressed post too soon...
Post edited September 24, 2012 by NameGoo
Stooner: It is, definitively, a game that i want to play....

Did you play Flower too?
NameGoo: I finished it in a little over 2 hours the first time through. And that's with a lot of exploring. So it's very short, but worth it.
And I did play Flower. It's very relaxing, stunningly beautiful as well, but Flower feels more like an interactive screen saver than a game.
Well, i don't think that this kind of game would last longer... or need...

uh, and I just found that they have a game for PC too, or a tech demo, or something weird...
Maybe i'll give it a try...
Stooner: uh, and I just found that they have a game for PC too, or a tech demo, or something weird...
Maybe i'll give it a try...
Yeah, they have Cloud and flOw. flOw is a relaxing experience, but it's incredibly simple.

Cloud is an interesting game that I personally never figured out. But when it came out, the graphics style was pretty unique.
Now, I'm sorry for offtopic, but as you guys are already talking about games...

Just Cause 2 is just 2 massive time sink. Now, I never found destroying things, fighting cops, yada, yada very interesting in sandboxes. But this one gives you impression that you are actually doing something by doing nothing. I'm ~7h into game,and I did basically nothing about progressing main quest Also game world is sooooooo damn big. It's like entire country big. It takes aaaaages to get somewhere.
Too bad the school has started so I can't play it as much as I'd want. Maybe it's for the best this way as I'd probably spend 50+ hours [url=http://pastebin.com/jCnayPsE ]Theater of War 2 key [/url] during few days playing it, and that's bit too much time in front of the screen. And that time is without reading forums and thing on Internet.
So far, I'm impressed.

Now, I'm sorry if you guys found this pointless, but I just had to say it somewhere.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by IronStar
IronStar: Now, I'm sorry for offtopic, but as you guys are already talking about games...

So far, I'm impressed.

glad you enjoying it, i don't think i will ever get to grips with it myself - somehow seems over indulgent for its own good. However, as i said the other day, if we all like the same things, life would be boring :)

+ I died 7000 times in the 30 min demo lmao :D
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Ian
IronStar: ...
Sadly, this thing don't run on XP :S

and +1 :P
IronStar:
I remember enjoying exploding things in Mercenaries on PS2....
IronStar: Now, I'm sorry for offtopic, but as you guys are already talking about games...

So far, I'm impressed.

Ian: glad you enjoying it, i don't think i will ever get to grips with it myself - somehow seems over indulgent for its own good. However, as i said the other day, if we all like the same things, life would be boring :)

I guess it's designed to be over indulgent, as without it I'd find traveling 15minutes to position without shooting anything interesting on the way quite boring.

I don't find dying as terrible as in GTA. Worst part is getting back to action takes ages. Also game is saved when you get killed so it's fine. :)
Ian: glad you enjoying it, i don't think i will ever get to grips with it myself - somehow seems over indulgent for its own good. However, as i said the other day, if we all like the same things, life would be boring :)

IronStar: I guess it's designed to be over indulgent, as without it I'd find traveling 15minutes to position without shooting anything interesting on the way quite boring.

I don't find dying as terrible as in GTA. Worst part is getting back to action takes ages. Also game is saved when you get killed so it's fine. :)
the save part is good, nice touch :)
WHAT? the game saves after you die? how this is good? if you're DEAD...
IronStar: I guess it's designed to be over indulgent, as without it I'd find traveling 15minutes to position without shooting anything interesting on the way quite boring.

Ian: the save part is good, nice touch :)
Yeah, getting killed is part of routine there, I think it would be quite dreadful experience without it, especially on higher difficulty levels.
Stooner: WHAT? the game saves after you die? how this is good? if you're DEAD...
But it doesn't hold it against you. It just re-spawns you at nearest friendly base. Everything you blew up gets saved. Of course, this doesn't work when you are in the middle of mission, but missions have checkpoints, so it's not an issue either.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by IronStar