It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damuna: Well done. :)

The Beneath A Steel Sky codes are just there to pad out the code so it's not *too* easy. ;)
Trid: So it was in the link?
Yes, it was in the filename.

For a moment I thought it was of those 3d images where you have to cross your eyes.
Damuna: *too* easy. ;)
hmm, okay.... ;p

Congrats klaattu!
klaattu: Yes, it was in the filename.

For a moment I thought it was of those 3d images where you have to cross your eyes.
And i thought about it yesterday, cuz it was strange that second image was from different site, but sadly, didn't had luck with reordering :)

Anyway, gratz!
Post edited September 23, 2012 by Trid
klaattu:
How was it supposed to be ordered?

I thought about the name because Damuna said that it lost a lot of detail during the upload and it was a PNG file, so the image itself couldn't have lost any detail. I tried a few things, but figured I was on the wrong track after all.
Post edited September 23, 2012 by adambiser

Trid: And i thought about it yesterday, cuz it was strange that second image was from different site, but sadly, didn't had luck with reordering :)

Anyway, gratz!
I also thought about the different sites too... but only for 2 seconds.... o/
The filename:3zklyxz387432e6htw8efdnkyfh8yzdlrglrwt6eymlwku9f_zps54e16fc6.png

You right strip from the "_"
3zklyxz387432e6htw8efdnkyfh8yzdlrglrwt6eymlwku9f

Reverse the string and you have three codes

Wait what? lol
But I tried:
3zklyxz387432e6h
tw8efdnkyfh8yzdl
rglrwt6eymlwku9f
!! How could they be so wrong!? lol
klaattu:
Congratulations again for figuring it out.

Thanks for both of the puzzles, Damuna. What was the first image from by the way?
klaattu: The filename:3zklyxz387432e6htw8efdnkyfh8yzdlrglrwt6eymlwku9f_zps54e16fc6.png

You right strip from the "_"
3zklyxz387432e6htw8efdnkyfh8yzdlrglrwt6eymlwku9f

Reverse the string and you have three codes
So I screwed smt yesterday, cuz I did like you said, i prolly missed latter in 1st code, got invalid and gived up idea xD
Post edited September 23, 2012 by Trid
Trid: And i thought about it yesterday, cuz it was strange that second image was from different site, but sadly, didn't had luck with reordering :)

Anyway, gratz!
Damuna: That was a clue. I gave a lot of them. :)
Yea well, I just misstyped when I was typing it backwards or i don't know how, but i got invalid code and gived up idea... ah wasted so much time cuz of some stupid mistake :D

Now i fell stupid :S
Damuna: Actually, the image was subjected to compression when it was uploaded, but the actual detail lost was the data added to the title.
Right, but PNG compression is lossless so I figured the image was exactly what you gave it.

What was the first image from, by the way? Anything in particular?
Damuna: Not really. It's static, with some editing applied. There are actually repeated patterns in it, because I inserted repeated patterns.
I did manage to find those areas, or at least three of them. lol
lol

The first 16 characters of the filename was actually the first thing I tried after looking at the image, though I didn't try typing it in backwards.
te_lanus: All telepaths are on holyday.
Or the version of telepathy.dll is too old...
:P
(joking)
They're BINARY ASCII values. You'll notice you're probably a few <'s short. Yeah, pay attention to the way the arrow is pointing and do the math to get a full 7 number binary ASCII value.
te_lanus:
johnki: They're BINARY ASCII values. You'll notice you're probably a few <'s short. Yeah, pay attention to the way the arrow is pointing and do the math to get a full 7 number binary ASCII value.
do u also speak english ?