It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: with style :D :D :D
makr3la: What do you mean? :)

/e:
GoJays2025: One of the best albums EVER. Hallowed Be Thy Name is one of my favourites.
makr3la: I just love ALL Iron Maiden albums! Hallowed Be Thy Name is also my favourite :D
i meant wonderful choice :)
Do you feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

[url=http://pastebin.com/h8mrM2jA --- REDEEMED][/url]
Post edited September 05, 2012 by mondo84
mondo84: Do you feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

He said to the chair.

Oh, lol, I guess I redeemed it.

It's as good of a time as any to try out the Commandos series.
Post edited September 05, 2012 by TVs_Frank
Man, I kept trying to enter that into GOG. Then, after feeling incredibly stupid, I finally entered it in the right place, only to find out I already own it. :P

TVs_Frank: He said to the chair.
LOL I was waiting for someone to make a chair reference. +1 to you!
TVs_Frank: He said to the chair.
mondo84: LOL I was waiting for someone to make a chair reference. +1 to you!
Carbon Rod/Chair 2012!
Attachments:
mondo84: LOL I was waiting for someone to make a chair reference. +1 to you!
TVs_Frank: Carbon Rod/Chair 2012!
sneaky lol :D
I don't get it.
LoopTronPoop: I don't get it.
The key was hidden as a URL link without the visual part of the URL field filled out and was only visible if you hit reply to the post and viewed it in your post before you posted it.

Like so
[url=Hi LoopTronPoop! How ya doing, dude?][/url]
LoopTronPoop: I don't get it.
TVs_Frank: The key was hidden as a URL link without the visual part of the URL field filled out and was only visible if you hit reply to the post and viewed it in your post before you posted it.

Like so
I meant the chair joke part thing.
[url=sneaky stuff, huh ?][/url]
TVs_Frank: The key was hidden as a URL link without the visual part of the URL field filled out and was only visible if you hit reply to the post and viewed it in your post before you posted it.

Like so
LoopTronPoop: I meant the chair joke part thing.
This:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/31/politics/eastwood-speech/index.html
Oh, Clint Eastwood recently rambled at a chair at the RNC (as a stand-in for Obama, I guess). My joke is that the chair's steely resolve and ability to stair down Clint Eastwood and not blink makes him the perfect running mate for Inanimate Carbon Rod from the Homer in space episode of The Simpsons.
TVs_Frank: Oh, Clint Eastwood recently rambled at a chair at the RNC (as a stand-in for Obama, I guess). My joke is that the chair's steely resolve and ability to stair down Clint Eastwood and not blink makes him the perfect running mate for Inanimate Carbon Rod from the Homer in space episode of The Simpsons.
Oh, I don't watch the Simpsons, so still don't get it. lol
Post edited September 05, 2012 by LoopTronPoop
TVs_Frank: Oh, Clint Eastwood recently rambled at a chair at the RNC (as a stand-in for Obama, I guess). My joke is that the chair's steely resolve and ability to stair down Clint Eastwood and not blink makes him the perfect running mate for Inanimate Carbon Rod from the Homer in space episode of The Simpsons.
Yeah, that meme-ized in record time. There's even an Invisible Obama Twitter account that's just a chair.
LoopTronPoop: Oh, I don't watch the Simpsons, so still don't get it. lol
In Rod We Trust!